Advanced search

Jura impressa c60 constantly cancels coffee

Gast_Leon

January 04, 2024 01:10 pm

Unregistered

Hello coffee experts,

My Jura impressa c60 fully automatic machine has not been working properly for a few days now.

The following problem: 90% of the time, when I want to brew a coffee, the process simply stops after approx. 5 ml of coffee. I then get a message telling me to open the tap and close it again. Very rarely, however, it works perfectly again.

I now also get the message that I should open the tap directly after switching on the machine (which was not the case before). The grinder doesn't seem to be affected, as I always have a full coffee grounds in the grounds container afterwards. The pump also sounds the same as always. I have already descaled & cleaned the machine 2 times without success. The water flow was also completely normal when I cleaned it. Somehow I have the feeling that the system overheats too quickly when I want to make a coffee and then stops.

A repair would certainly be too expensive for the old part (approx. 7 years old), so I hope to be able to solve the problem myself.

I hope you can help me further or provide a starting point. Many thanks in advance!

MfG
Leon

Schlawi

January 04, 2024 03:21 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

Did you then bleed the machine?
Did the descaling process run normally?
As no water flow is detected, it may be due to the outlet valve, flow meter dirty, filter in the brewing unit closed.
To check the filter, remove the grounds container and drip tray and reach into the machine from the front with your hand and then wipe the inside of the top of the filter.

Otherwise, open the machine and see if there is a blockage somewhere and check the flow meter and outlet valve. The plunger can also break.