Advanced search

Which bean coffee is the best?

Bosch VeroBar 100

paco81

March 11, 2012 01:12 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 15563

Hello we have since yesterday a new coffee machine , from Bosch we have decided for this model , because it simply has everything you need and the best for us is .
Our problem is now that we do not know which coffee we should take , please can help me someone else , the coffee should not be too bitter .
Thanks for the many answers .

Macciato-Fan

March 11, 2012 01:18 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 15561

Hello!

Which coffee is the best now, that's a matter of taste and I can't really judge that yet. We have also had a fully automatic coffee machine (Jura Ena 9 One Touch) for only a few days. We also have to be familiar with the device.

We currently have Espresso Becker espresso beans - they are "Beck Presso". The coffee tastes good!
However, yesterday I ordered a 250g tin "Cream Diamonds" coffee beans together with a milk hose brush from the online shop S-Pressimo (Rösterei Hornig from Austria). The reviews at Amazon sound promising, so we would like to test this coffee soon. Maybe he's something for you.

Much sweetness with your new kitchen friend!

--------------------
Viele liebe Grüße
Macciato-Fan

schafbock   

March 12, 2012 02:12 pm

Barista

Member No.: 14543

Heavy question,

what are your/your preferences.
Strong but clear.
Rather towards Turkish.
Medium-strong breakfast coffee with little acid.
Price-conscious for high consumption or price no matter for it taste highest prio.
?? ph34r.gif

cocco

March 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 11714

The most popular and widespread bean is the Arabica. I don't think you can do anything wrong.
The Robusta is slightly stronger and contains more caffeine.
But of course a lot also depends on the roasting, the darker the stronger...

wadriller

March 26, 2012 03:00 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 2714

blink.gif
That's not quite true. There are also Arabica which are more or less undrinkable.
And above all there are also very good Robusta which are better with appropriate roasting than some badly roasted Arabica.

I would simply try with the known small roasters. I'm sure there's something about it;

--------------------
Gruß

Michael
www.der-wadriller.de

PBeck

March 26, 2012 06:05 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 15668

We also like the espresso beans from Aldi smile.gif

Grüße PBeck

Siga

June 11, 2012 05:39 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 16210

After the Fausto tasting package was empty and the new order was not yet there, I had to switch to supermarket coffee.

First I was brought by a friend of the Swiss Schümli from Edeka. The coffee is mild and sour, absolutely not my taste. Fortunately I had only filled a small amount into the grinding compartment. Then I went to Edeka myself and was surprised by the large selection. Most varieties are already described in the forum and I didn't want a 08/15 supermarket coffee.

Then I tried the GEPA Milagro and must say I was thrilled! It tastes strong without being bitter, has little acidity and is stomach friendly. Unfortunately it is still a bit more expensive than the Fausto Monaco or Crema, but certainly worth its money.

coffeelicious

July 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 16360

Hello,

the answer to your question can only come from you. biggrin.gif
Mal not to mention your personal taste (strong, mild) or the coffee specialty you like best (espresso, cappuccino, etc.).), the same coffee beans from a Bosch in Innsbruck (low water hardness) taste different than those from a Jura in Nuremberg (high water hardness).
In addition to water quality, technical criteria (pressure, temperature, degree of grinding, duration of extraction) are also decisive. With modern fully automatic coffee machines you can influence these to some extent and thus have a significant effect on the taste of the prepared coffee!

The most important recommendation I would like to give you is:
Do not let yourself be seduced by industrial coffee!!
For me, this includes everything you get in supermarkets or discount stores, whether Aldi or Lavazza wink.gif .
You have to know that these manufacturers are mainly interested in quantity when roasting. In other words, a roasting process in the large plant takes 5 minutes at over 500 degrees. The coffee you buy in the shop has usually been lying around for a long time and lost its aroma.

Really good coffee you can get at the small roaster. Small quantities of approx. 10kg are roasted here. The roasting process takes 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. The result is that on the one hand aromas come to the fore much more strongly - especially as the roaster is very careful to express the taste qualities of the individual beans perfectly - and on the other hand even Italian roasts (dark and strong) are much more digestible here than the industrial brandy. The reason for this is that the low temperatures produce much less acid.
And you can get a kilo of coffee from as little as 17€!

I recommend that you just try a little. The following small roasters offer tasting packages with different types of coffee. You don't tie 1kg of coffee to your leg, which might not taste good...

Á pros pros 1kg: Even if it is "tempting" for some people to get coffee for 9€/kg, you should be aware that it is the same as with all other cheap food. In Germany, a coffee tax is levied in addition to the sales tax, transport costs and the stock exchange price make the coffee price very transparent. In the end, everyone can decide for themselves what might be in the bag from Aldi...
And if you put a high-quality coffee machine in the kitchen, like you do, the coffee should be appropriate for the machine! You don't tip old frit fat in a Mercedes... wink.gif

Here now the links and have fun trying smile.gif
quijote-kaffee.de
ridders-roesterei.de
coffee-circle.de
roesterei-fuchs.de
kaffeefachwerk.de

Beauty greetings
Richard

P.s.: I can't resist a comment ;-). The statement "Arabica is a good coffee" is about as meaningful as the answer "Red wine is a good wine" wink.gif

CofCofCoffee

July 13, 2012 11:46 am

Coffee lover

Member No.: 16826

QUOTE (PBeck @ Monday, March 26, 2012, 17:05 hrs)March 2012, 17:05)
We also like the espresso beans from Aldi smile.gif

Greetings PBeck

They really aren't that bad, you have to say.

--------------------
98 Kaffee, 99 Kaffee, 100 Kaffee....

KVA_Neuling

July 15, 2012 11:14 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 16835

QUOTE (coffeelicious @ Saturday, 07.July 2012, 21:56 hrs)
The most important recommendation I want to give you is:
Don't let yourself be seduced by industrial coffee!!
For me, this includes everything you get in supermarkets or discount stores, whether Aldi or Lavazza wink.gif .

You have made me very curious and after I have looked at all pages and read carefully I am almost convinced ...
anyway there is now a trial set on the way to me and if the taste experience is now also super... - I'm already very curious rolleyes.gif

--------------------
netter Gruß Rene

Cafe Celica (privat) seit 13.07.2012 - bisher sehr zufrieden
Jura Impressa E75 (Arbeit)

coffeelicious

July 15, 2012 07:06 pm

Coffee drinker

QUOTE (KVA_Newcomer @ Sunday, 15.July 2012, 10:14am)
You have made me very curious and after I have looked at all pages and read carefully I am almost convinced ...
anyway is now a tasting set on the way to me and if the taste experience is now also super... - I'm already very excited  rolleyes.gif

That makes me very happy!! smile.gif
Must tell you how you liked it!

Have fun tasting and greetings smile.gif

wacky_funn

August 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 11817

very clear: Lavazza! Actually all there is of it! smile.gif

August 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Unregistered

Lavazza Crema e aroma! We have been drinking Lavazza Crema e aroma! for years and days and are always satisfied with it!
All a matter of taste, but for a kilo price of 8€ (in Holland) it is a good coffee smile.gif

coffeelicious

August 09, 2012 10:26 am

Coffee drinker

I don't think Lavazza is so outstanding. We also (unfortunately) have the "Crema e Aroma" in the office and it shot us 6 months ago the grinder, because there was still a stone in the beans.
Otherwise the roast pattern is also very uneven and the beans vary strongly in their size. The "Aroma" wink.gif is therefore also rather flat...

Also the appeal to question this eternal price argument! (Of course, the machine may cost several hundred euros, but the coffee should be as low-cost as possible...)
How much cents would a cup cost more if you bought a decent cup of coffee? And you're definitely doing something for your health with that too.

August 09, 2012 10:42 am

Unregistered

We have had Lavazza for years and there has never been a stone or anything in it...

If you have a throughput of 10-15 cups a day you certainly won't buy coffee for 20€/kilo.
It has also nothing to do with the fact that the machine costs several hundred €, if I read such a nonsense again mad.gif

It is rather a subjective feeling which each of us has, so please let us have a different opinion than yours!
The conclusion is that everyone has to find "his" coffee and we have found it (by the way everyone who drinks coffee with us is always satisfied with it!!!) with Lavazza.

Everything his wink.gif

Seite 123