Advanced search

Nivona 710 - Problems

does not suck milk out of the container

Gast_Markus

February 03, 2010 10:05 am

Unregistered

Have a nice day !

Having an annoying problem with my actually very much appreciated Nivona 710:
she recently stopped sucking milk from the adjoining container, although the spumatore is fine clean and always well cleaned.

Has anyone an idea or similar experiences ?

Many thanks in advance,

Markus

esdeebee

February 03, 2010 06:13 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 5446

There is a rubber plug in the upper tube of the spumatore. There is a small hole here, which can get clogged with milk residues, which do not go away even after thorough cleaning. Here it helps to open the hole with a pin.

Otherwise you should take the spumatore completely apart and put it in water overnight.

--------------------

Kaffevollautomaten sind die Tamgotchis der Gegenwart

February 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Unregistered

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately was not the cause.
Has anyone yet another idea or similar experience ?

Hot thanks !
Markus

Gast_Kasper

April 04, 2019 07:27 pm

Unregistered

I Had the same problem, I held over the big hole and blew hard (with my mouth) into the milk line. After that I took a tooth pick and pushed it gently in to the small of the two holes where the rubber frother is connected. (It's actually the small hole, where the big hole is in the rubber part. It's very small and hard to see unless you use a flashlight or turns the machine upside down.)

Anyway, I didn't feel anything happen, but after I did the above milk was again flowing very well.

I Almost discarded the machine over this fault, which was quite easy to fix, as it turned out.

Hope this helps someone out there. biggrin.gif

Karolina   

July 13, 2021 03:50 pm

Unregistered

I have the nivona 788, and the same problem.... Wanted to send it already, have read your post here and made it also, so from the bottom strongly durchgebladen.... Incredibly, it works again

Berthold Krutmann

August 05, 2022 04:21 pm

Unregistered

I have just solved the same problem. With a fine needle the barely visible hole poked through and hooray she pulls milk again. Thanks for the tip, :)everything else I had already cleaned twice and blown through but on the Löchsen I did not get

Pebbels

August 27, 2022 04:22 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Kasper @ Thursday, April 04, 2019, 7:27 PM)
I had the same problem, I held myself over the big hole and blew hard (with my mouth) into the milk line. I then took a toothpick and carefully pushed it into the small of the two holes where the rubber frother is connected. (It is actually the small hole where the large hole in the rubber part is. It is very small and hard to see unless you use a flashlight or turn the machine upside down).

Anyway, I didn't feel anything happen, but after I did, the above milk flowed very well again.

I almost discarded the machine because of this error, which was pretty easy to fix as it turned out.

Hope this helps someone out there. biggrin.gif

Thank you very much, had the same problem with my Nivona 825....

Couldn't see anything either, but was able to solve the problem exactly as described....
Thanks again, very glad not to have to go to customer service.... biggrin.gif

Gast_Aldi

November 02, 2023 03:55 pm

Unregistered

With the nivona nicr 970 the problem can be fixed in the same way.
Great! Thanks a lot!!!