flipper

October 12, 2020 11:52 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 41224

I am very interested in a Siemens EQ.9 plus connect s500 or s700,
where I particularly like the integrated milk tank and the removable
brewing unit.
Since I have maintained and repaired my SAECO Magic Comfort + from 2006 with over 48000 covers from day one (I am a trained radio and TV technician), I would like to
do
this with my new
machine as
well

To what extent can the EQ.9 be maintained or cleaned?

Is it possible to

disassemble the BE into its components and can you get to the inside of the unit without using special tools

?

I would be very

happy

about honest answers

LG Markus

flipper

October 15, 2020 09:23 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 41224

I have now asked some dealers for the EQ.9 plus connect s500 / 700 and was advised against this machine on the grounds that so far every EQ-9 machine sold has come back with problems. Some dealers do not offer this machine anymore.

Can anyone here confirm that. Is this machine really so glitchy?

Best regardsMarkus

Smetsolino

January 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 42636

Hello
,is probably too late now (after Christmas), but still....
I have the EQ9 s500 connect and am very satisfied. The design is of course very German, since I like Jura, for example, much better. But the coffee is excellent and you have very many options for adjustment.
I previously had a Jura and a Nivona machine. The Jura was only with a lot of tools and effort to clean properly. The Nivona was that already better (brew group removable). But the Siemens is so far the best. You can take out the brew group and clean it under the tap, the coffee spout is easy to open and clean, etc. It's very easy to get to and clean everything. You can get to everything very easily and after about 1 year I am very satisfied.
However, I have had a problem with the brew group, but the service has sent me directly after my call a new one.
Otherwise, I have no problems and the coffee tastes delicious.
Many greetingsSascha

Gast_Flipper

January 17, 2021 02:38 pm

Unregistered

Yes, actually a little too late, because I have now bought a Nivona NICR 970 and am really very satisfied.

That with the EQ.9 is mainly due to the brew group and Siemens has still not really solved. A temporary solution seems to be probably the greasing of a spindle, which relieves the motor (control)! If the customer does not do it himself then it comes irrevocably to the service case.

Gast_Giuseppe

March 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail what the part would be I have the piece to lubricate?