Advanced search

PrimaDonna S DeLuxe - No end to the descaling programme

"Water circuit empty..."

Gast_Paul

November 25, 2020 01:11 pm

Unregistered

Hey,

I've read several pieces of mail, but nothing helps.
It all started with me trying to get coffee in the morning and nothing came out. But there was ground coffee in the bowl. The whole thing was wet, but no coffee came out - no idea where the water landed.

Now the message "Descaling" came... so I took out the manual and did what it said. So far so good... Now the descaling program is running and at some point the water tank is logically empty... so is the water circuit. So I fill up the water, press OK and on I go ... the whole thing has been going on for 2 days now and felt 100 descaling programs ... it just doesn't get to the point of flushing...

Can I get some help here?

Steinhaeger666

November 25, 2020 07:09 pm

Advanced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 25101

Hello,

if your water tank and the water circuit is empty, which message do you have on the display?
Does your "tank-empty sensor" work? So in normal operation, when the tank is so far empty - do you get a message or does it still show readiness for operation?
VGBernd

Pawilooon

November 26, 2020 01:28 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 42239

Hey,

"Water circuit empty... Fill water tank" or so

In normal operation, it works normally... or did it work normally. Whether this is still the case is a good question.

Ok I just ran hot water through it and no, it doesn't seem to work anymore.

So buy a new tank or just the magnet or how about it?

ThanksPaul

Steinhaeger666

November 27, 2020 06:39 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 25101

Hello,

so you don't get to swap just the magnet.
Yeah, looks like a new tank.
It's also possible that the sensor in the machine is defective, but try the tank first.
After that you should be able to decalcify it as well.

VGBernd

September 01, 2021 03:14 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Pawilooon @ Thursday, November 26, 2020, 1:28 PM)
Hey,

"Empty water circuit. Fill water tank" or something.

In normal operation, it works quite normal ... or ran quite normal. Whether that's still the case now is a good question.

Ok I just ran hot water through it now and no, it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

So buy a new tank or just the magnet or how does it look?

ThanksPaul

Hi
,have had the same problem for some time. Empty tank is not detected and descaling is stuck in a continuous loop. Has the new water tank fixed the problem?

November 22, 2021 03:43 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29514

Servus,

Machine: ECAM 28.466.M Prima Dona S De Lüxe / Approx. 12000 cups through

Have exactly the same problem.it comes when descaling not to rinse.tank is made empty and then it says "descaler filling" is there here mw a clear cause.

2nd question:
My machine is disassembled here because I'm waiting for a new brewing piston. Since the coffee was always (from the beginning) quite cool, I ordered the temperature sensors at the same time.

Does it make sense in this course of the thermoblock and the heating element to treat again einzen with descaler or do I make more kaput as whole.

VG Christian

Gast_Stephan

December 06, 2021 09:47 am

Unregistered

I have the same problem.
In my case, the level sensor no longer works, so the part does not recognize that the water tank is empty. This leads to the fact that the descaling process is stuck in the continuous loop.