Advanced search

La Cimbali M3 Club - Instructions and other tips

lordnycon

July 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 16864

Good evening everybody.

I'm going to have a look at a La Cimbali M3 Club tomorrow, because I'd like to change from my Jura Impressa S90, the main argument for me are two grinders, the fixed water connection and the programmable milk frother.

Anyway, now I'm looking for the right manual, doesn't have to be directly for the club, a manual for other machines from the M3 series should also help me accordingly. Of course, I would also be happy to take any other documents that deal with these machines.

If someone happens to have something suitable, I would be very grateful. I've been searching for over an hour, but I can only find the datasheet that's also on this page.

Thank you in advance ;-)

Kaffekoelle

January 09, 2016 01:22 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 28120

Hello Lordnycon,

I read your request here. I have myself 2 pieces of Cimbali M3 Cafeclub for years in my basement to stand these sometime to the 2nd life to awaken.

I would like to mention that the machines no display as with today's machines have built in.
I think yours looked exactly the same.

I would now like to start the restart.

I would like to inquire whether you have received any documents or where you can obtain them.

You might be able to help me in this regard.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Coffee Cole

Krzysztof

March 13, 2021 07:09 am

Unregistered

I am in the same predicament but maybe someone of my predecessors has already found such a manual