Advanced search

tank lighting

MCC

March 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 30192

Good evening, I'm new here and my parents always say Andreas to me, is probably my name biggrin.gif:D

>br>As I come from the Jura sector and have already done umpteen Jura KVA, but have now turned over to Nivona, I am in the Nivonamaterie not yet so far.
Juras I have already rebuilt with cup lighting and tank lighting and also felt 25 times div . Machines overhauled or repaired, so I'm familiar with them.
But now to the point, I've overhauled everything on our Nivona 691 that can be done, and I've seen on the power box connection contact for "Tank Illumination". Does anyone know if there is an LED retrofit kit, or are there Nivona machines that have tank lighting?

MCC   

March 25, 2017 09:00 pm

Coffee drinker

almost 600 readers and no info?
Egal, I've finished the lighting and has become totally horny. Now the tank lights up blue when the machine is switched on.

moko

August 06, 2017 03:50 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30899

Hi MCC
just asked me the same question. I just had to change the drive in the 831 because of too loud squeaking and found on the power electronics the connection "Water Tank Illumination",
Had you there tapped the power for the tank lighting, or what completely own built?
Which LEDs have you where or how fastened?
Since I have not built something like this myself yet, I would be grateful about a few tips/photos.

MfG
moko

MCC

August 06, 2017 04:03 pm

Coffee drinker

Hi, I haven't done anything else yet.

moko

August 06, 2017 04:33 pm

Coffee drinker

Hi,
you have written that you have finished the lighting and that now glows fancy blue ??
Where did you put the LEDs for it?
I'll get the electronics right then, but I don't have a good idea how to mount the LEDs.
LG
Moko

moko

August 06, 2017 04:45 pm

Coffee drinker

Now found a picture of a Jura: http://forum.auto-steuerung.de/gallery/ima...=1&image_id=538. Let's see if I can get on with it.
This LED arrangement makes sense ...
LG
Moko