Advanced search

No milk supply

Esam 6600

Gast_Jaleak

November 02, 2019 07:31 pm

Unregistered

Hello together
my ESAM DeLonghi 6600 since 10 years in use. And now for the first time, I don't have milk foam. After inserting the milk container a beep sounds and after pressing the milk button appears on the display please wait and nothing happens you also do not hear the clocked pump. Where's the mistake for your help? Have a nice Saturday night.

Steinhaeger666

November 02, 2019 08:20 pm

Advanced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 25101

It could be one of the overheating protections of the steam heating, there are two of them. I'd check that first.

Jaleak

November 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 4086

Hello Steinhäger
thank you very much for the quick reply. I dismantled Essam 6600. Where is the fuse? By the way, I can enjoy warm coffee.

Jaleak

November 03, 2019 01:57 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello
the fuses I have checked according to the drawing of Gregor are both in order. Do you have any idea what else could be the cause?

desira

November 05, 2019 02:54 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 36095

First remove the display housing, there is a valve behind it, then the screwdriver handle on it, it can sit tight.

Otherwise proceed systematically.

-Take off the inlet slag of the valve, hold a container under it (measuring cup) and towel around it, prevent it from splashing, switch on the machine and
simply put the water tap on it and check whether water arrives then. if yes, the valve is to be disassembled and cleaned, dabvei on the correct flow direction
pay attention.

If no water arrives there, then put the hose back on again and take out the other valve at the back of the heater and disassemble it - also

pay attention to

the flow direction here

. It's

rare that it's the coils of the

valves.

Most of the time they have a metal block that they take off clean with descaler. clean out the spring in the pipe (which surrounds the coil) and check if it is running smoothly

desira

November 05, 2019 03:00 pm

Coffee lover

PS: If the thermal fuse or evaporator does not heat up, 99% of the machines will only indicate that the coffee is ready and will not start up. As
long as the readiness for operation is indicated, it is due to the flow path blockages/blockages
at

the transition from the pressure line to the evaporator (heating) - where the thick screwed connection is - like calcification inside.

desira

November 05, 2019 03:13 pm

Coffee lover

Here the pictures to my explanations.ohmy.gif

Attached Image

desira

November 06, 2019 01:39 pm

Coffee lover

Here as in the other article my sketch of the basic structure of the ESAM series.
Please don't pull up on it if there are changes to it, it's just to show the way of the water to make troubleshooting easier.

Attached Image

Jaleak

November 08, 2019 09:57 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello Desira

many thanks for your assistance the error was due to the steam heater .steam heater replaced and everything works perfectly again many thanks again.

desira

November 09, 2019 11:06 am

Coffee lover

Hello Jalek, this is great. Happy for you.
May the baby stay with you for a long time

Greetings Jan

Jaleak

November 17, 2019 07:19 pm

Coffee drinker

Thank you very much for that I wish you also a short question still why it can be although I have replaced the sealing rings for the milk container I must push the milk container towards the coffee machine so that I get a nice foam what could be the cause?

desira

November 18, 2019 12:09 am

Coffee lover

Hi
,How to
get to the coffee machine? You

have to

push

the milk can all the way

up. It

sounds like she doesn't want to know right away that the milk can

is

pushed on top of it

Have the seals on the Anschlzssrohr already been greased again

?

It is also possible that a microswitch for detection causes problems.

Jaleak

November 23, 2019 04:28 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello
the jug is recognized but I have to press the handle so that the foam comes out nicely as soon as I do not hold the handle and at the same time press the complete container I do not get any real foam greased are the earrings also what is the reason?