Advanced search

Perfect 5500 defekt?

Flap opens on its own - why?

Swen

November 03, 2019 05:42 pm

Unregistered

Hello, everybody,

After grinding the beans and before brewing the coffee, the front flap simply opens with a loud "bang". After closing the flap, the coffee is brewed normally. Why does the flap just open? Is that a sign that the machine is defective or will soon not work at all?

Does anyone know the problem and can tell me what I can do about it?

Thank you in advance!

VGSwen

desira

November 05, 2019 02:38 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36095

One would have to see pictures of the flap inside, it could be worn flap mechanics or the adapter leading to the coffee spout. It is
best to check the hooks to see if they still spring back, it is quite possible that the spring
has
slipped for this

I hope the picture is loaded, yellow should be the error, otherwise the funnel marked in red (no idea what it is called exactly), because when starting up the brewing unit, the coffee outlet is always there - something normal.

Attached Image

Swen

November 05, 2019 07:03 pm

Unregistered

Thank you desira, is this the same machine? It looks a little different on the inside with me, though. I don't have that rectangle of yours. In the meantime, the flap only opens when the machine is turned on. How did you upload the picture?

desira

November 06, 2019 11:31 am

Coffee lover

QUOTE (Swen @ Tuesday, 05. November 2019, 18:03 Uhr)
Thank you desira, is this the same machine? It looks a little different on the inside with me, though. I don't have that rectangle of yours. In the meantime, the flap only opens when the machine is turned on. How did you upload the picture?

@Swen delonghis are almost all the same in the ESAM series, a few differences because of design, but the basic ground is the same. Upload
pictures
? as follows

:-go

to answers-below

is "fade in",

click on

it-underscale

until left (file attachments) comes, next to it is "browse", click on it and search for the corresponding file and click on it

Tip: You can only load one picture at a time, paint a large empty picture with paint and insert the desired pictures into it, then save as a picture.

desira

November 06, 2019 11:43 am

Coffee lover

@Swen, take me a picture of the flap, because the hooks can normally move and spring back quite tightly. if they hardly spring back, you have to look after the suspension.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of it to give better help.

Swen

November 06, 2019 07:03 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 36123

To the fast...

Attached Image

Swen

November 06, 2019 07:05 pm

Coffee drinker

Actually, everything is fine and worn or worn out.

Attached Image

desira

November 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Coffee lover

I see there's screws to the left of the hooks.
Most of the time there are also two screws above the coffee spout, loosen them all, open the flap carefully and
look
for the spring

Then check the coffee spout directly with If you look in from above, the sibd very often cracked that sooner or later coffee

can

run out of the cracks next to it

Swen

November 08, 2019 07:05 pm

Coffee drinker

So, I took the whole thing completely apart, cleaned everything and checked the springs (see picture, you mean). They seem to be in order so far, possibly the funnel is not so tight anymore. When I turned it on etc. everything was quiet and didn't open anymore. Let's see if it stays that way. Thank you very much for your support.

Attached Image

November 08, 2019 09:59 pm

Unregistered

HibSwen
, Jo the spring of the flap mechanism I meant, because she likes to slip times that she sits crooked on it and the function
is
no longer neat
. The

spring of the funnel is so lax, it can even be left out in my opinion, because the funnel tilts

back by

itself

anyway. The

funnel is always pushed by the brewing unit when it is started up and immediately repositions itself to catch the coffee from the outlet tube of the brewing unit

Hope you'll be quiet

with it

now

Greetings Jan