Saeco Xelsis HD 8943 Ventilation problem

ventilation problem

karlchenkasper1

September 08, 2017 02:48 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 28756

Hello together,
my Seaco Xelsis HD 8943 has the following problem that I can't really explain to myself.

When switching on the machine starts the rinsing process after heating up. She tries to squeeze the water from the outlet. However, it does not manage this and there comes the error of venting problem restarting machine (one hears that the machine works against a resistance as if something is clogged).

If I now go to abort while rinsing on then I am immediately in the main menu and can start the purchase of coffee.
There are no problems and the machine obtains the coffee normally.
The rinsing process when switching off is not affected by this error either.

Now my question may be that there is a valve or something clogged that is only used during the initial rinsing of the machine and not during the coffee dispensing and the switch-off rinsing process?

I had already screwed on the machine several times and cannot really explain this to me.

Wo appreciate every tip

kaffeechris

September 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, with what is decalcified?
Mfg Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

karlchenkasper1

September 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello Chris,
I work with a decalcifier on amidosulfonic acid because I've read several times in the forum that limescale causes some problems with the machine.

But as I said when switching off the machine rinses problem-free it's only the rinsing when switching on the machine.

Do you know if the water flow is controlled by other valves? Because then I could take a closer look there for a blockage or stiffness of the valve.

karlchenkasper1

September 10, 2017 02:56 pm

Coffee drinker

So I screwed on the machine again because all this leaves me no peace.
I noticed the following:

-No lime in the hoses and the outlet.
When I disconnect the hose from the boiler from the function valve, the
water runs smoothly through (tested during the rinsing process and in the service menu)
hose from the boiler coming back to the function valve and the "output valve" disconnected. Now it becomes strange to switch on the machine and it wants to rinse, the pump hardly manages to push the water through, but if I go to the service menu and switch on the pump manually, the water runs through without problems.
Of course I have also checked the function valve for clogging and ease of operation.
Can anyone explain this behavior???

>For help I would be really grateful to make around for a year and find no solution.

Attached Image

kaffeechris

September 11, 2017 09:20 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, it could be that the pump is weak, if it is a Ulcap pump, this pump can be taken from one another inside you will find a plastic ball that should hold min 3.8mm (original 4mm).
If the ball is too small, it can no longer build up the pressure.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

September 22, 2017 08:37 am

Unregistered

I have exactly the same problem. If you found a solution, I'd be very interested. I have removed the spring and ball from the crema valve, then it works without problems. But that can't be the solution. I also read that the pump is controlled with reduced power when it is switched on. This seems to be true because the rinsing works without any problems when switched off...

Kaffeepoint

October 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 28864

Cream valve? Bullet? Xelsis? Where's that sitting?

--------------------
KVA:WMF 800 ST: Lelit Bianca PL 162

Gast_Alex

January 03, 2020 11:59 am

Unregistered

I have the same problem. Flushing when switching on causes problems. Pump sounds tortured. Ventilation appears. After that everything works fine. Coffee cover and the rinse when switching off.

Has anyone found a solution yet?

Spiri

April 26, 2023 08:46 pm

Unregistered

No solution tonthis?

Spiri

May 03, 2023 09:30 pm

Unregistered

It was the main pump, everything ok after that.