Advanced search

F50 Bowl no longer goes in

Miran

December 18, 2008 10:35 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2160

Hello,

we are proud owners of a Jura F50 for some months now. So far everything worked without any problems, but since this morning after emptying the pomace the bowl can no longer be inserted.

We can push the bowl almost to the back, after that you feel a resistance.

I read that it could have something to do with the grinder?

Who has a tip?

LG

Oliver

Hisholy

December 18, 2008 03:05 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 22

This has nothing to do with the grinder, but probably with the brewing unit. Push in the drip tray without the marc container and then switch on the machine. After positioning the brewing unit, it should then be possible to use the pomace container again. And get ready for a repair of the brewing unit...

Miran

December 18, 2008 04:07 pm

Coffee drinker

Huhu Hisholy,

na You know how to give courage. I'll try it out tonight, just like you described it. As we still have a warranty on the machine, it will be repaired as soon as possible.

LG Oliver

Twinny

January 08, 2009 06:43 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 3330

I don't understand that,
We have already had the problem.
Why should we prepare for a repair of the brewing unit?

Miran

January 08, 2009 06:48 pm

Coffee drinker

Huhu,

Thanks to Twinny's question I was lucky to get my own question again. Due to the stress of the last weeks I forgot to thank Hisholy.

I did everything as described and at the moment the machine is working again without any problems. But would I like to hang on to Twinny again.

Why repair likely?

Gregorthom

January 09, 2009 11:18 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 312

Very simple:
What prevented the trestle bowl from being inserted is the "trestle bucket", a component of the brewing group. She makes sure that the residue is removed and lands where it should. The trestle bucket changes its position in the movement sequence of the brewing group. There is also a lower position, so that the trestle bucket of the trestle bowl can hang in the way.
In the basic position of the brewing group, the remaining bucket does not hang in the way, the trestle bowl can be pushed in unhindered.

With the error you had, the brewing group has not moved to its basic position. One reason for this can be the blocking of the brewing unit due to defective brewing group seals. Even though everything is working right now, it is likely that the brew group seals will soon break and have to be replaced. That's what Hisholy meant with a possible repair you can adjust to.

Greetings
Gregor

--------------------
VA-Werdegang: Jura E75 06.2006-10.2006 >>> Jura S9 Avantgarde 10.2006-07.2007 >>> 08.2007-04.2008: DeLonghi PrimaDonna
ST-Werdegang: Gaggia Evolution mit Demoka M-203 10.2007-01.2009 >>> Arte di Poccino Bar (ST+Mühle) seit 01.2009 >>> 03.2009 La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II + Eureka MCI/T

Goldfilter

January 09, 2009 02:49 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 3342

Oh, friends, it's often the brew group, but not always. In this case, the microswitch, which is switched by the lateral strand of the upper shell, can simply be stiff. Simply rubbing something on the strand (the word looks funny...), sometimes it's a bit unclean (=deburring).

--------------------
Grimac La Uno Speziale FW Rota Multi-Boiler PID (Eigenbau)
Mahlkönig K60ES-twin
Eureka Mignon MCI
Ponte Vecchio Lusso

Wolli

July 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Unregistered

Many thanks for the tip!!!!!

Has also worked with us :-))))))))))))))))))

November 11, 2010 03:39 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

>I have the error regularly, you can easily fix it yourself: simply press the white button (at the back right) with a knife in the insert of the trestle bowl, then the shovel will go up again; but beware, the machine sometimes rinses, so the hand sideways from the outlet!

Wolfgang

Gast_Kaffeetante

September 11, 2013 01:24 pm

Unregistered

Great biggrin.gif ! Thanks for the tip on switching on the machine without grape marc container. It worked perfectly. We have the mistake again and again and so far my husband has pushed something?! upwards - which I tried before and didn't find. I find this type much easier to search without a flashlight or in the dark. cool.gif

hewelsr   

September 14, 2013 11:22 am

Unregistered

Thanks for the tips, without the bowl, push in, worked out... many THANK YOU

meccano

September 26, 2013 08:15 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 21908

I've stumbled across the error three times. This happens exactly when you pull out the bowl too early during the rinsing process. The tongue then stops at the bottom and blocks the shell. Typical for machines that are only tested by your own programmers! What you must not do is not tested at all! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

January 15, 2014 09:20 am

Unregistered

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Thanks for your help today!!!!!

jinxxx

May 08, 2014 07:11 am

Unregistered

laugh.gif

Thank you for the old tip-yet he saved my neck cool.gif

That worked fine and now my treasure is running again.

Gast_Rose   

May 09, 2014 07:02 am

Unregistered

Hello,

many thanks for the tip with the bowl,with the machine switched off,worked wonderfully.

LG