Advanced search

Cafa Romatica defective !? Bean symbol flashes

mrzap

March 18, 2012 11:59 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 15618

Hello together,

>at Nivona CafeRomatica 710 machine I have since short time that problem the bean symbol goes on although the container is filled and the grinder does not start.
I cleaned the machine once completely and removed all beans (vacuum cleaner) and reassembled everything and there it ran again for a week. But now it doesn't help any more that she just doesn't report any beans yet.
The powdered coffee cover works completely normal.
What can it be? If it's serious, where am I taking this machine? Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair shop in the Cologne/Bonn area ?

Best thanks

numberonedefender

March 18, 2012 03:10 pm

Expert

Member No.: 2650

Either the grinder does not start because it is jammed or the motor is defective. Replacing the grinder is no great art, but I wouldn't send it in if there's no guarantee on it anymore. First measure: Take the lid off the machine, open the grinding mechanism, remove the grinding ring, suck out the beans (leftovers) and then see if the grinding cone is turning at all.

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)
wechselnde Besetzung in der Werkstatt...
P.S.: Support gibt's im Forum, nicht per PN o.ä.

JM

September 25, 2016 04:24 pm

Unregistered

Hi,
want to hook up here. I have exactly the same error here and can't get any further.
Is my nephew's device. Now I simply installed another functioning grinder. Mistakes are still the same. Say fill beans immediately. If reference is made, the grinding mechanism does not start at all. Powdered coffee works. BIN ETWAS RATLOS WOO I DACHEN SOLLEN.

Evtl. something on the performance print ? From AEG Cafamosa one knows something like that....

Gruß

JM

guru1363

September 25, 2016 04:46 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 18059

Hello,

>I'm probably not a real help but is there maybe a sensor or something like that which monitors the fill level of the bean amount and doesn't recognize anymore that the bean container is full after all?

LG and nice remaining weekend still.

guru1363

BlackSheep

October 01, 2016 08:08 am

Experienced

Member No.: 2529

Hello,

There is no filling sensor. However, an over-temperature protection
at the grinding mechanism. If these - and the grinding mechanism itself - are ok, there is
an electronic defect.

Greß
BS

--------------------
Ich schaue hier nur noch ganz selten vorbei.
In verschiedenen anderen Foren bin ich mit
dem gleichen Nickname zu finden, falls mal
jemand Hilfe benötigt kann ich vielleicht dort
helfen.

HWS

October 13, 2016 03:17 pm

Expert

Member No.: 24376

Hello,

The grinder is controlled by a triac. If the grinder turns too hard, it will burn and must be replaced. It's not hard to change.
Greeting HWS