Advanced search

Fill NICR 830 system - nothing happens

guru1363

April 09, 2017 11:21 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 18059

Hello,

After exchanging the ceramic valve in winter the machine worked perfectly again.
About 10 days ago there was a regular explosion noise during coffee dispensing and the dispensing was broken off. My daughter was standing next to the machine and she was totally scared. I still thought, now everything is in the bucket but when I pressed a new coffee, it came out, too...

That was about a week, but the amount of coffee became smaller and smaller until it always broke off the purchase and displayed the message "fill system". When confirming the pump was heard and water was drawn (the level in the tank dropped).
after that I always got the message "shells missing" although it was inside (the contacts are dry and clean!)

Today I opened it again and saw that the transparent tube was hanging away from the ceramic valve. There were also white crumbs - I assume lime.
This I have plugged and fastened again.
However, the above message "Fill system" always appears now. You can hear the pump, but no water is drawn.
I strongly suspect that a lump of lime has settled somewhere.
But where should I look for it? Where are the prominent places where the what clogged?

Can someone help me? Sheep, you are the Master of Coffeedesaster wink.gif
Do you have a top tip for me again?

Thanks to everyone here in the forum.

Nice weekend.

guru1363