Advanced search

Jura Giga 5

autocorbach

December 24, 2013 06:37 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22912

Hello together,
I'm playing with the idea to get me a Jura Giga 5.
Had one of you already experienced how the machine runs?

I'm currently in possession of a Jura Z7. Actually, I'm also very satisfied, but personally it bothers me that you can't make two kinds of coffee at the same time. This is exactly what the Giga 5 can do.

If any of you have such a machine, I would be very grateful if you could write me something about it.

Kaffee Aficionado

December 28, 2013 01:12 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 22976

We have also been flirting with the Giga 5 for over a year as a purchase for life. For almost 15 years, however, we have been very satisfied with our ancient Impressa S90... and have invested the whole time "only" almost 1600 € in total (including acquisition) in five repairs (i.e. 100 € annually) - always with exemplary law service. The coffee still tastes delicious... even if it needs "two touches"...

Giga 5 is of course another league - we wouldn't really need two grinders, but the Giga still looks so incredibly beautiful... and the eye drinks with... But the price...

Help? Opinions? Advice?

autocorbach

December 28, 2013 07:18 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 22912

Hello coffee Aficionado,

We did it yesterday.
We bought the Jura Giga 5 yesterday.
user posted image

> We also went very long with the thought pregnant. One thing I can only tell you so far, we haven't regretted the purchase decision.
It's simply beautiful from the look and the coffee tastes better than from the Jura Z7 (now up for sale).
I know the machine has its price, but we think it's okay. unsure.gif

Should you have any questions, please feel free to post them here.

Kaffee Aficionado

April 11, 2014 10:53 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 22976