Delonghi EC 685.

Water between water tank and housing

Johi

March 02, 2021 03:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14682

Hello all,

Have here a Delonghi EC 685.M that loses water between the water tank and housing (water tank intake)!

But that was not the beginning:

At first, no more coffee came out of the machine (hot water and steam work...). First thought that the machine is calcified, however, this was not the case. Then I replaced the pump (machine just two years old!). Machine still didn't give out coffee though.
Disassembled again... In the meantime, the connections on the heater had to be replaced as well, as they probably didn't withstand the high pressure and were leaking....
Then I replaced the safety valve on the pump. I screwed it back together and lo and behold, the coffee is brewing again!

Unfortunately with a side effect that I mentioned at the beginning: The machine loses water between the water tank and water tankausfnahme!What

I can not say how long the machine has already had the water loss! By this I mean whether the water loss was perhaps already present before I replaced the safety valve

Or is the new safety valve defective or maybe the water leads too early back into the water tank? But then why isn't the water being held in the tank?

I hope that I can be helped "promptly", because without coffee life is no longer worth living! wink.gifMaybe

someone

has

had the same error pattern and found a solution!!!

Kind regardsJohi