Advanced search

WMF Coffea (Tchibo) Firmware wanted

Gast_Manuel

May 17, 2020 11:56 am

Unregistered

Hello, I am new here and have registered because I have a problem with a WMF Coffea machine. I hope that I can be helped via this forum.

I have purchased the machine in question and unfortunately the previous owner has installed a wrong software or firmware. The Coffea thinks since it is a Presto instead of a Coffea. That means the machine hardly works anymore, keys are not or wrongly assigned etc.

I have the WMF ConfigTool, but only for the Presto machines. I miss the files for the CoffeaN. I hope somebody can help me, maybe somebody near me has the software and I could go to him. Of course it should not be for free. I come from near Osnabrück.

Genuss-Bohne

May 26, 2020 11:56 am

Unregistered

Howdy,

I just read your post. Isn't the Coffea a presto? Had it once for testing in my cafe this was 1:1 the same as the Preso except the optics. Where did you get the config tool? How can you tell a machine what it is? I have a friend who bought the Coffea back in the day. It might still be in his basement. Do you know if you can retrofit the lighting on the Presto?biggrin.gif

Greetings from the North smile.gif