Advanced search

Orchestro Dialog: While decalcifying clogged?

rspitz

August 27, 2012 02:24 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 5568

Hello,

today there was a blockage somewhere in the machine during the decalcification process of my Orchestro Dialog FNF1. At first the heated decalcifying liquid came out of the hot water nozzle as usual, then after about 1-2 minutes only a few droplets were left, and the pump was audibly struggling. Finally the decalcification stopped, the display shows the message "Water circuit is being filled".

I finally aborted the operation and turned off the machine. Unfortunately not only the hot water nozzle is clogged, and even after removal and removal of visible limescale deposits from a hose no improvement has occurred yet.

How can I systematically search for the cause?

Gruß, Richard

rspitz

August 29, 2012 03:42 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 5568

Okay, I'm afraid it's the thermoblock. There's absolutely nothing left to go through, and I haven't found an obvious way to revise the thermoblock. This seems to be a self-contained system. Or does someone have an idea what you could do?

If I have to order a new thermoblock: Do I need any additional parts (gaskets, hoses, etc.) to change it? The part has no Legris fittings, I did not find any seals on the two hose connections.