Advanced search

Orchestro Dialog - Brew group goes up/down

kaffee_onkel

August 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 9492

In my Orchestro Dialog the brewing group goes up and down about 10 times (the display shows "device heats up"), then comes "service 8".

- What happened:
- The machine had not reacted to the switch-on button any more
(before everything was running perfectly)
- Error localized as defective transformer (no voltage at the transformer output - for the second time after about 10 seconds). 2.5 years)
- Transformer replaced, machine can be switched on again
(a very hot thermoblock is noticeable)
-> since then brewing group drives up/down after switching on, coffee brewing is no longer possible
- because of service 8" Brewing group disassembled, sealing rings replaced (but were ok), cleaned and greased
(motor runs quietly and quietly, no defect recognizable in this regard)
-> error persists
- after research in the Internet Encoder replaced with an identical type of another (functional) Orchestro 890
-> error persists
- all cables from logic print to encoder etc. checked for continuity
-> all cables are intact
- when measuring the cables, a defective fuse is noticed (thermoblock doesn't seem to heat any more, stays cold)

It's remarkable that the device worked perfectly until the transformer failed, but shows this strange behavior after replacing the transformer.
The error sources to be found in the forums have been checked (except for performance print and logic print).

Is there anything else I overlooked?
Is the replacement of the fuse solving the problem? (I would not like to order more spare parts without any chance of success)