Advanced search

Saeco incanto rapid steam revise, get fit?

who can do that? or give me tips.

djshooter

December 25, 2010 10:22 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4962

Hi I have a saeco incanto rapid steam. as far as simply top that gert we are very happy with it. we drink times so 3-4 cups a day sometimes not at all or only 1-2 smile.gif>

>>>>>>>so regularly let the water be cleaned and take out the brew group and clean it under clear warm water.

soweit ok.

the grinder stands between 4-6
the amount of coffee full

the valve at the front (sbs?) i use the saeco capucinatore depending on my mood (very strong) to medium

i have the saeco capucinatore on it.

soweit alles ok. nevertheless i have a few ml of water in the pomace container at regular intervals. from time to time the pellets are different in size and humidity.

when foaming milk I sometimes have the feeling that it takes longer to suck in and thicken the milk.

I suppose that you just need to clean them professionally, brew the pellets with new gaskets, etc.

but i haven't found any clever instructions nor do i dare to take the case off or anything like that.

she's "NO" not broken/defective. they're just little things. also the coffee was hotter, especially at the first cup.

Question is it very easy to get her really fit again? or is jmd so top here and would do that for a "pocket money"?

numberonedefender

December 25, 2010 01:21 pm

Expert

Member No.: 2650

For a "pocket money" probably nobody does, but there are lots of instructions on the net on how to revise a Saeco brew group, the best way is to wink.gif . Generally, an Incanto is comparatively easy to "edit", a guide to opening the case is available's for example in the Saeco support forum.

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)
wechselnde Besetzung in der Werkstatt...
P.S.: Support gibt's im Forum, nicht per PN o.ä.

djshooter

December 25, 2010 05:09 pm

Coffee lover

ok. and how does it look because of the 2nd thermoblock for steam? i have the feeling that the now and then the pressure loses? the foam is not always sooo great as usual, despite capucinatore.

or is this eventl also only a seal / cleaning problem

naja maybe somebody finds himself who likes to do this. because in a service I certainly leave unnecessary money. then suddenly there is more allegedly defective than in truth. as a layman this can never really be controlled.

and if jmd has instructions and could please post me here. my father is pretty talented with take apart and put together.

or what i should buy as "replacement seals/parts" me.

as pocket money i don't mean 5€ i'm already talking about a fair sum to discuss smile.gif

i'm from 58454 witten.

schudi

December 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 10933

Hello!
How old is your machine?
Do you use a milk cleaner for the capucinatore?
When did you last decalcify the machine?

I can highly recommend my dealer, but the one on the Hunsrück is over 250km from you!

djshooter

December 29, 2010 11:04 am

Coffee lover

milk cleaner? umm i remove the capucinatore once a week and put it in rinse water and clean all parts.

furthermore i let hot "tea water" chase through the machine for a few seconds after each frothing and rinse capu and hose clean.

how old is the machine? k.a....

I have it now about 6 months the pre-owner had it k.a smile.gif she had told me it once I mean about the 2 years. but that was optically extremely maintained as I got it . except scratches on the drip tray everything else was clean.

entkalkt I have about 6 weeks ago, however, not with saeco cleaner, but this universal stuff from the drugstore.

joa can I get to the large brew group seals without further ado without having to disassemble everything? because then I would change the 2 times. and grease.

What else can I do?