Advanced search

Michbezug Jura Z8

Milk withdrawal not possible

Gast MK

September 10, 2021 07:34 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Waltraud @ Sunday, 08 March 2020, 15:34)
Dear Peter
,Thanks for your great tip!!!!!!!I
just tried it and it worked!!!!!!!

To all the foam-annoyed
,For me it was the steam nozzle. There is a small square plate at the back long end that the silver pin presses against. If the plate hooks, comes only hissing steam without milk. Remedy: Clean the steam nozzle with water, dry it and spray the plate with Teflon spray (e.g. "Gleitspray" from Yachticon, available in boat accessory shops) and make it work again. After that you will get excellent milk foam again!
Have fun

Gast_Frank

October 22, 2021 09:20 am

Unregistered

Hi all,
I have followed all these tricks and also tried new parts outside. Unfortunately
without success.my Z8 is just over 2 years old.with additional warranty from M.Markt

The device is now 7 weeks for repair. Allegedly problems with spare partsCorona
blablabla.have now a Jura e6 as a bridge horrible .....
Let's see how the scenario ends, will
buy
next time at Ama....or in the
right specialty store, hope me there a faster service;)

Gast_Marko

December 02, 2021 01:13 pm

Unregistered

Hi all
,had the same problems as everyone here.
I have replaced the nozzle with the rubber nipple on my 2.5 year old Z8 with a new part.
The foaming is again as on the first day.
Nozzle can be unscrewed quite easily.
I suspect a material fatigue leads to the malfunction.
Spare part from the bay for € 10,--.

Gast_Christian

December 18, 2021 12:57 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Indy @ Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 1:35 PM)
Problem solved! rolleyes.gif
(including root cause analysis)

My Jura Z8 (model 15299) is now just 14 months old and has about 1500 milk/milk foam draws on the clock.
After the milk froth extraction has been working worse and worse for weeks and I have tried many tips from various forums without success, I finally contacted the Jura service. This is easy to reach and the ladies on the phone were friendly and helpful, however, I could not find out the cause of the problem despite various phone calls. It remained with the usual suggestions: Thoroughly clean the milk system, lower the temperature, etc.. Unfortunately, all this did not help at all. Conclusion: Bring the device to the service and have it repaired.
I then agreed with the Jura service to send me (under warranty) the milk system spare parts that I can replace myself without opening the machine: Jura part numbers 72240, 72239 and 72304Have
exchanged everything and lo and behold: the milk foam is perfect as on the first day!

Conclusion: with the steam nozzle distributor (part number 72304) it is a wearing part that (in a 4-person household) does not even survive the warranty period

Whether this is acceptable for a Jura Z8 (list price 2,749€), everyone must decide for themselves. It's just a pity that the Jura service hotline does not offer the steam nozzle distributor unsolicited as a solution, if you do not specifically ask for it. Jura could also point out in the manual that this part is to be replaced every now and then by the user. How about a 3-pack of steam nozzle distributors (possibly including a new flange air valve) for e.g. 29€? The Claris filter is also available in a 3-pack. wink.gif

Cause analysis: ph34r.gif
Afterwards I completely disassembled the old parts and was able to find the weak point quickly: in the steam nozzle distributor (item number 72304) there is a small rubber tube that is narrowed by means of a mandrel during the milk/steam regulation

At this point, the rubber tube is torn due to the constant mechanical stress, so that in addition to the milk increasingly also secondary air is sucked in and thus the consistency of the milk foam is no longer correct. You can find the photos below or in the attachment.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Greetings Indy

Many thanks for the awesome description incl. pictures. Top work. You saved my evening.

Volkerpla

December 19, 2021 11:56 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 47872

We also have since a few days problems with the milk supply of our Z8, she is from 07.2020 and we lift so far 1235 coffee specialties prepared with milk. Recently I came up with the idea to make hot milk with her, my wife wanted to like hot cocoa, so far we have always made the milk hot in the microwave, but with the Z8 the hot milk tastes better somehow fluffier.
But one evening she started spitting, it has now gone so far that we can hardly even make lattes with her.
I had first sought help in a Facebook group, but there I was advised to renew the air intake, I ordered that first.
After a long search on the net for the cause, I came across this post, now I have also ordered the steam nozzle manifold from Jura, I hope that then everything runs as at the beginning.
You a nice 4th Advent, a nice contemplative Christmas and a happy New Year Greetings
Volker

December 22, 2021 11:39 pm

Unregistered

Today the new parts arrived, have changed the small Gumminupsi and the steam distributor. Just made us a hot cocoa, but the milk was lukewarm, although the milk temperature is set to 10. Before the steam distributor was broken, the milk was really hot. What is the reason for this ?
Greetings Volker

Der Suchende   

December 30, 2021 01:11 pm

Unregistered

Hi all
,we have a Jura Z6 Gen1, the same problem as all here only for the repeated time.
At the age of about 2.1/2 years for the first time: renewed suction nozzle, then good again.
4 weeks ago again new nozzle not yet a year old, again exchanged not better.
But as already said by the previous speakers: Push the intake nozzle slightly forward and everything is good.
Another Fenomen since longer comes less milk only at the foam normal.
Now I have to check, the one year old nozzle cracked: it was i.O. the rubber is Not!!! torn.
But: the pin that blocks the rinsing water (only the silver pin in the intake nozzle does that), is extended further and presses in rest position already slightly closed.
That's why pushing forward (away from the pin) helps.
I have the broken nozzle with tape together made and instead of milk hose nipple a screw in the rubber tube turned (goes also a nail),
inserted and Deckelrauf (each time the cover is put on you hear the servomotor calibrate the zero position)
And look, the pin protrudes only one millimeter from the housing, before approx. 3mm.
With water the first test worked, I am curious about the Cappuciono this afternoon.
Thanks for the many good ideas here.
I hope I could help you furtherLiebe
greetings and a happy new year with good coffee

Der Suchende   

December 30, 2021 01:12 pm

Unregistered

Hi all
,we have a Jura Z6 Gen1, the same problem as all here only for the repeated time.
At the age of about 2.1/2 years for the first time: renewed suction nozzle, then good again.
4 weeks ago again new nozzle not yet a year old, again exchanged not better.
But as already said by the previous speakers: Push the intake nozzle slightly forward and everything is good.
Another Fenomen since longer comes less milk only at the foam normal.
Now I have to check, the one year old nozzle cracked: it was i.O. the rubber is Not!!! torn.
But: the pin that blocks the rinsing water (only the silver pin in the intake nozzle does that), is extended further and presses in rest position already slightly closed.
That's why pushing forward (away from the pin) helps.
I have the broken nozzle with tape together made and instead of milk hose nipple a screw in the rubber tube turned (goes also a nail),
inserted and Deckelrauf (each time the cover is put on you hear the servomotor calibrate the zero position)
And look, the pin protrudes only one millimeter from the housing, before approx. 3mm.
With water the first test worked, I am curious about the Cappuciono this afternoon.
Thanks for the many good ideas here.
I hope I could help you furtherLiebe
greetings and a happy new year with good coffee

Der Suchende

December 31, 2021 11:44 am

Unregistered

Hello again,
unfortunately, my efforts were until now for otherwise. Have now discovered after I have wrapped the suction valve with tape (then the milk foam works, also again more milk volume), which is broken off a nose on the lid, which is to support the pipe piece where the milk hose is connected. Therefore, I can wiggle the suction valve.
will order a new lid and then report again

Happy New Year

Kathi62

March 15, 2022 03:39 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Indy @ Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 13:35 PM)
Problem solved! rolleyes.gif
(incl. cause analysis)

My Jura Z8 (model 15299) is now just 14 months old and has about 1500 milk/milk foam draws on the clock.
After the milk froth draw worked worse and worse for weeks and I have tried many tips from various forums unsuccessfully, I finally contacted the Jura service. This is easy to reach and the ladies on the phone were friendly and helpful, however, I could not find out the cause of the problem despite various phone calls. It remained with the usual suggestions: Thoroughly clean the milk system, lower the temperature, etc.. Unfortunately, none of this helped at all. Conclusion: Take the device to the service and have it repaired.
I then agreed with the Jura service to send me (under warranty) the milk system spare parts that I can replace myself without opening the machine: Jura part numbers 72240, 72239 and 72304Have
exchanged everything and lo and behold: the milk foam is perfect as on the first day!

Conclusion: the steam nozzle distributor (part number 72304) is a wearing part that (in a 4-person household) does not even survive the warranty period

Whether this is acceptable for a Jura Z8 (list price 2,749€), everyone must decide for themselves. It is just a pity that the Jura service hotline does not offer the steam nozzle distributor as a solution without being asked if you do not specifically ask for it. Jura could also point out in the user manual that this part has to be replaced by the user every now and then. How about a 3-pack steam nozzle manifold (including new flange air valve if necessary) for e.g. 29€? The Claris filter is also available in a 3-pack. wink.gif

Cause analysis: ph34r.gif
After that, I completely disassembled the old parts and was able to quickly find the weak point: in the steam nozzle distributor (item number 72304) there is a small rubber tube that is narrowed by means of a mandrel during milk/steam regulation
At this point, the rubber tube is torn due to the constant mechanical stress, so that in addition to the milk, secondary air is increasingly sucked in and thus the consistency of the milk foam is no longer correct. You can find the photos below or in the attachment.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Greetings Indy

Thanks for the detailed instructions. Did it the same way (run it through once without the milk foam nozzle) and it works again.

Gast_Martina

July 02, 2022 11:48 am

Unregistered

Also had the problem that when drawing latte or latte macchiato the milk splashed. I was in the Jura store and got the tip to look at the cover, there breaks off probably pretty quickly when reinserting something. Was then also so, have bought spare part for 55€ and now everything runs again????????????☕️

kato

August 04, 2022 08:41 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kato @ Wednesday, 02 June 2021, 17:12)
Thanks for the tip with the steam nozzle
,bought a new one and now milk and milk foam comes again,perfect.

Took the nozzle apart. There was also a hole in the thin hose.
With a new nozzle, the milk ran perfectly for about 9 months, now again no milk comes, only steam.
Again bought a new nozzle, but the problem remained.
So the problem is now elsewhere. Further oracle is announced.

Gast_Kaffeeliebhaber

August 23, 2022 06:10 pm

Unregistered

Hello, we have the same as everyone else here. Thanks to your posts, we have carried out all possible tips and for us, unfortunately, none of them worked. So our problem with the milk supply remains :-( unsure.gif
Has anyone found a solution in the meantime?? warmest thanks to all involved

KaffeeMichel

November 12, 2022 02:53 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 32232

Many thanks first of all to the "previous speakers" for the verschiednen solution proposals.

With our Z6 Model 2018, the problem with the splashing milk or milk foam also occurred recently.
Previously, we had helped ourselves by pressing lightly against the steam distributor (72304) when drawing milk / milk foam and everything was good.

I wanted to order a new distributor, but since there are probably different sources of error I remembered what often helps with computers or SmartTVs.
Simply a reset or reset to factory settings.

What can I say, the first three cappuccinos have worked without splashing.
However, I must say that when resetting the milk / milk foam temperature is reset to "5", but I will still test.

Gast_Reinhard

February 12, 2023 09:31 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kaffeepoint @ Saturday, 07 September 2019, 21:57)
Just make the milk warm on the stove. The problem is in front of the machine.

is indeed eternally ago but still,
say times what is the answer, who properly asks also deserves a proper answer.
But typically the kind of man think in a forum you can vomit out their better knowing Weltanschaung. No who buys such a machine wants and should also use it (can).
I have the problem that the suction process for milk and milk foam is no longer correct. So far no real help found

12Seite 34