Advanced search

Quickmill 05009 A for office with 30 employees

Is the Quickmill suitable for this?

Wil

November 18, 2011 07:04 pm

Unregistered

Hello dear coffee experts,

We have bought a Monza Quickmill 05009A with Cappucino button for our office and are experiencing some problems, which we can only explain with wrong settings or handling, or that the Quickmill for this task was a faulty purchase.

The device is now available from us approx. 3 weeks and has produced since then about 300 normal coffee, 100 espresso and 800 cappucino.

I have taken care of the care and cleaning.

For one week now there is a problem with milk foam production, if you press the capuccino button, you get a cup of espresso with hot water and milk, because the milk is no longer foamed. There's just no real steam.

I've adjusted the steam temperature up and down, it didn't affect whether the milk came from the fridge or was room warm.
The hose, the nozzles and the small valve with the plug on it were cleaned regularly. At the side I also experimented with the wheel, sometimes with hotter or less hot steam, cold or room warm milk. I also exchanged the milk itself, Aldi-H milk for Weihenstephan 3.5% fat whole milk - all no result.

My guess now is that we simply bought the wrong machine. When we had it new, the milk froth was great, even if the setting, until the perfect cappuccino hardly came out, took quite a long time and had to be done again and again.

The machine is in Munich with the very limy water. The machine has been decalcified twice. I put descaler in the water and run the descaling program. I don't have another manual for it and that's exactly how I did it with the predecessor of Saeco.

How are your experiences? Are there any tips or tricks I can try? Basic settings I just don't know? The manual is imaginative but useless.
Or can you confirm my experiences and maybe even recommend a device to me? Still I have right of return ...

Many thanks!