Advanced search

Heihox hand burr grinder

rashmiqil57

February 12, 2021 07:26 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42873

I am interested in buying my first burr sander. I did some research and came across this brand. It's in the price range I'd like to spend (currently about $60 on Amazon). However, there are limited reviews for this grinder, with most coming directly from Amazon, which I find dubious. Does anyone here own one? If you've owned one for a while now, have all the parts stood the test of time pretty well?

GlobalRoger

September 22, 2022 01:50 am

Unregistered

Bought my Heihox in March 2022 from Amazon, and I'm very happy with it.
I don't think the grinder is sold through any other channels... I assumed that was why most reviews were on Amazon also.
My research had shown that it's a Chinese product, marketing and selling through Amazon.

The grinder mechanism is rock solid; I'm grinding reasonable fine for Moka Pot, and get consistent ground quality. Love the colours and the heft of the grinder also; enjoyable to use.
Don't like that the wooden handle came off the crank arm, and now tends to come off when I'm not paying attention. - Doesn't affect its use other then me having to drop the handle on the crank every now and then.

I highly recommend the Heihox grinder