Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 54327

hello
we own the

krups ea81
model fpb145001p
ref: ea81m870/70k-3818have

a problem that is noticeable in it....after cleaning the brew head including greasing the seals with silicone grease and cleaning the flowmeter and its connection hoses, the 4 red lights flash when put into operation and the brew head only goes halfway down and then back to the initial position. then the 4 red lights continue to flash....even unplugging and restarting does nothing.... does
anyone
have
any advice on this problem

thanks in advance

Attached Image

Savieras

June 19, 2022 10:11 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 49685

Moin Samson,

only as a possible source of error, with me was after the cleaning program some zersört and have also always blinked all four rotel lights.
Brew head including the thermoswitches were broken. Have you already checked whether the thermoswitches are still okay? If not, it is easy to check. Always in unplugged condition, so first pull the POWER PLUG !!!

Then you can see that with a continuity tester, whether they have continuity or not

The are attached to the front of the boiler with a clamp and hang respectively on the red and on the blue line from the board away to the boiler.

GreetingsSavi

haynz

May 01, 2023 09:01 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 65405

...my EA81* also spins for a few days ... sometimes exactly what you described - sometimes you go again ... sometimes you throw away the unbrewed coffee ... without lid you ran the other day perfectly several times in a row - but then the bean container does not go on it ... Lid on again: spinnt^^ - sometimes it spins even without what to have brewed, so I exclude that it could be the internal steam ... somewhere a wobbler? Only what exactly produces this symptom described by you will probably also be my defect. Actually, it started to spin after I had changed the piston rings, after they were almost a year in the drawer, because the old with some silicone sealing tape underneath had solved the problem at that time ... will next times test the old reinwurschteln.
Have meanwhile already disassembled and cleaned the pressure relief valve, flowmeter and pump piston - without success.

P.S. Also urgently looking for an ON / OFF "button"

haynz

May 03, 2023 08:54 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 65405

OK - had the "error code 6" of the topic creator actually ignored, because I thought that he certainly has a model with display (actually, that could have struck me in the picture but^^) ... and now in the dawn light (blind still closed^^) found the ERROR CODE DISPLAY biggrin.gif (1-digit LED display under the cup tray - also used to set the water hardness level, etc.). For me, it shows a 9 - now it depends on how the samson01 has read the display - from behind it would also be ne 6^^. In addition, I have only 1x read the code - It hangs (all lights on) but believe than in different situations with me. Had yesterday again the forum something rummaged through and found that it is very often the NTC (thermoswitch) on the heating block (wobbles on the cable plugs to loosening of the sensor) and when I entered today the freshly discovered error code in the search, I also came exactly to this topic. Is probably a component in the cent range, which because of its minimal size also often very tricky to repair. Could possibly also be a solution for so some as defective machines on ebay and co ... if you read through the article descriptions, habens the all at some point abandoned^^
Am times curious as my NTC so "beinander" is biggrin.gif had to get rid of first here^^

...from another thread (https://www.kaffeevollautomaten.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=38907) :

"my Krups EA 8000 goes after switching on first time in the error 9, where all four red lamps flash. At some point, so after 20 - 30 times off and on, the machine is then ready to start. But it can be that the brewing process then breaks off again with error 9, so I always start with 1-2 rinses. If that is then through, I can prepare virtually unlimited coffee, because the error no longer occurs. Only after the machine has cooled down again does the procedure start anew" (Hobi)

...and I can also agree with the behavior wink.gif