AEG CaFamosa CF 85

Dishwasher?

michi

July 05, 2008 08:01 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2432

Hello!

Having a CF 85. After switching on and pressing the cup button first everything normal, then rinsing is displayed each time, key pressed, 4 LED´s flash, rotary switch set to steam, only 2 flash, it growls, 4 flash again, but no water, no coffee, only growl.

The process is repeated several times, always the same. No water, no coffee. Under the machine there is an ever growing lake, which is why it is now on the sink. That's not kann´s.

The machine should be about 3 years old, we inherited it only recently from our neighbors, I suspect why.

Who can help me there?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hisholy

July 05, 2008 10:53 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 22

Hello Michi,

what LEDs are flashing, red or green?

michi

July 05, 2008 06:37 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello Hisholy,

it's the green ones (I could have written it right away,sorry).

greeting

Hisholy

July 05, 2008 06:49 pm

Expert

So the machine wants to be vented: Place the cup on the right under the swivel nozzle, lever for steam, press rinse button, wait until the pump switches off automatically, lever back to normal position. If there is no water at the nozzle during this procedure, there is a blockage.

michi

July 08, 2008 08:42 am

Coffee drinker

Hall Hisholy,

many thanks for the quick response. By jerking on the pump (it was not pumping) and pressing the flush button, it now runs smoothly again.
Now I also want crema on my coffee, but the frothing nozzle (tube down) distributes the milk equally between the machine and the kitchen. What am I doing wrong? Or buy Cappuccinatore?
Hoffe You - or other members - have an answer.
Thank you again.

Greetings

Hisholy

July 08, 2008 09:59 am

Expert

"Crema" is the brown foam produced during coffee preparation. You mean milk froth? It is produced separately and exclusively with milk. The production requires some practice. The swivel nozzle must remain in the milk for a while and be moved slightly. Just practice a little, you'll be fine.