Advanced search

Spidem Bellazza

Led no water lecutet

pipenwitsch   

May 28, 2010 02:37 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 8417

Hello everyone, I have a question about a Spidem Bellazza. I bought the machine used, and therefore also no direct service address. The vending machine also worked perfectly until recently. Suddenly the Led "water tank empty" lights up constantly. Yes, I filled up water, cleaned tank and float, but nothing works anymore.
Can anyone give me a tip? Could this be due to a microswitch?
Bin grateful for any advice.
Gruß pipenwitsch
Sorry, small typo in the headline wink.gif

jokel

May 28, 2010 02:50 pm

Expert

Member No.: 1411

Service address is Saeco, because Spidem is a 100% subsidiary of Saeco and there is only Saeco in the machine.
If there is a reed switch it is because the float is a magnet. You can pull out the water container and hold a strong magnet approximately at the place where the float swims. If the mistake goes away then it's probably the float that has let the magnetism go. If the error doesn't go away, then it's the reed switch.

Greß Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

Mal bist du Hund, mal bist du Baum.

pipenwitsch

May 28, 2010 03:34 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 8417

Hello Stefan,
thanks for the tip. Tried magnet, still lit. Then I'll try to get a reed switch like this. Will not cost aiuch the world, and I hope the installation I get also still there.
Meldet me then sometime times if it has worked.
Greeting Jürgen