Advanced search

Caffeo Barista outlet manifold grease

Deftknot

November 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36031

Hello, everyone,

the movable part of the outlet distributor of my Caffeo Barista is very swaying. I need to use two hands and a lot of strength to adjust. Can someone tell me how to grease this one?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 04, 2019 01:09 pm

Expert

Member No.: 22501

I'd just try spraying a little silicone spray into the sliding mechanism with a hose so sideways from below. so that you can get nice and close to the sliding surfaces.

November 17, 2019 07:36 pm

Unregistered

Hi, sorry I was on vacation and couldn't answer.

I wouldn't like to just spray something into the guide somewhere, because I don't know exactly where the places are greased. Not that I'm spraying any inner life there.
Is there no other way? I understood it in such a way that I can remove the front, but I have to loosen the sides and also the hose connections inside. Is that correct?

BlackSheep

November 18, 2019 07:06 am

Experienced

Member No.: 2529

Hello,

take a closer look and read the text:
https://komtra.de/forum/index.php/Thread/11811-Melitta-Barista-T-F73-1-101-Ausbau-Kaffeeauslaufverteiler-Nachr%C3%BCstung-Tassenbele/

RegardsBS

--------------------
Ich schaue hier nur noch ganz selten vorbei.
In verschiedenen anderen Foren bin ich mit
dem gleichen Nickname zu finden, falls mal
jemand Hilfe benötigt kann ich vielleicht dort
helfen.

Deftknot

November 20, 2019 03:51 pm

Coffee drinker

I started yesterday and I'm about to solve the front.
Think as soon as I dismounted it, I can grease the rods and the rail lightly and everything slides then again
beautifully.
Unfortunately I had to find out that I have a lot of pomace under the drive. But this is dust-dry and lumpy, correspondingly old. If the box is already open and dismantled anyway, I wanted to take a closer look.

Attached Image

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 21, 2019 11:47 am

Expert

Member No.: 22501

At a certain age and a certain mileage, the devices look like this... No manufacturer likes to admit this, but it is still so...

The only thing that helps is to take it apart and clean it up. a good vacuum cleaner with a small hose attachment is also very helpful...

Deftknot

November 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Coffee drinker

I report success ;-)

Outlet manifold is now lubricated with valve grease and works again 1a.
I removed all the stuff from the photo and
cleaned it
as far as I could

Didn't want to remove all the electrics and drive unit. I still don't feel safe enough in dealing with such a machine.

Could
also find out that the whole pomace is from a previous defect of the drainage valve, but probably just not well cleaned but just replaced