Advanced search

WMF 8000S

Service Pin

Gast_Johanna

June 05, 2023 01:11 am

Unregistered

Hello, does anyone know how I get into the service area with pin? And how is the pin? Am grateful for any help!

Many greetings,Johanna

kaffeechris

June 05, 2023 06:21 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello Johanna, your fully automatic coffee maker is a gastro appliance. So you will have to call the service department at WMF. We can not help you. Maybe you have documents to your KVA where the pin is entered.

Greetings Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Gast_Johanna

June 19, 2023 10:17 pm

Unregistered

Figured it out!!!

kaffeechris

June 20, 2023 03:30 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello Johanna, perhaps you might share it here.
Maybe someone else needs the information as well, where to find it.
Thank you very much.
rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Gast_Johanna

June 20, 2023 08:30 pm

Unregistered

Yes, so the service pin is nowhere....and wmf does not tell anyone. But here is the solution:

Decisive is the date without year and the respective hour. As an example: today 20.06. 18 clock (minutes do not matter)

Pin: 600281 (month from right to left, day from right to left and then the respective hour from right to left wink.gif

To reset, for example, maintenance (which in the best case someone has done himself) take WMF ca.130 € net.

Hope I could help someone with it!

Optitus

September 05, 2023 10:22 pm

Unregistered

Hi, anyone know how to disassemble the 8000s coffee machine ? Maybe someone have the technician manual ?

subcas

February 19, 2024 06:58 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 72501

Remove the top cover by loosening the two screws at the top, then turn the square behind the display (black and directly in the middle at the top with the multitool, then take out the containers and remove the cover. You can remove the sides by loosening the two screws at the top and then you "only" have to pull up the side panels. On mine, it was really difficult, I used a wrench to help me and then levered it out at the top.

subcas

February 19, 2024 07:06 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 72501

QUOTE (Optitus @ Tuesday, September 05, 2023, 9:22 pm)
Hi, does anyone know how to disassemble the 8000 coffee machine? Maybe someone has the technician manual?

Remove the top cover by loosening the two screws at the top, then turn the square behind the display (black and directly in the middle at the top with the multitool, then take out the containers and remove the cover. You can remove the sides by loosening the two screws at the top and then you "only" have to pull up the side panels. On mine, it was really difficult, I used a wrench to help me and then levered it out at the top.