Advanced search

How much milk is there in the latte macchiato?

Zeev

November 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36141

hoo-hoo

I am new to kplt - not as far as age is concerned (I am the other way around) - but rather in the area of fully automatic coffee machines. Since we have been more and more interested in good coffee lately, after our last visit to London (yes, England and not Italy) the desire arose to buy us a fully automatic machine.
Now the CI-TOUCH 360 has become; the first espresso is through; just like the first latte. Both with changed basic settings. And here I noticed that in many reviews and tests it is described that with the latte once milk foam and milk quantity can be adjusted. And now comes the Krux - milk quantity is
not available
with my
device.

Can someone tell me if it's the same for other devices? Or if anything was changed here during

manufacture?
I thank you for
your troublesome
greetings

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 08, 2019 09:20 am

Expert

Member No.: 22501

The amount of milk foam should be individually adjustable... this is also prepared separately... have a look at the instruction manual again.

Zeev

November 08, 2019 10:01 am

Coffee drinker

Hello,

thank you for your answer - but it doesn't really help me. As already written, one should be able to adjust the milk foam quantity and the milk quantity according to the description and various recessions. However, the milk quantity selection point is simply not available.
I have read the instructions online and on paper several times up and down and do not give any information about it. Therefore my question to user and
machine. Thank you
Zeev

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 09, 2019 10:17 am

Expert

Enclosed is an excerpt from the operating instructions:

6.1 Changing the default settings

Depending on the beverage, you can change the following presettings: coffee quantity, foam quantity, milk quantity, hot water quantity, coffee strength and temperature. Changing the beverage settings is similar for all beverages. Here is an example of how to change the coffee strength for an espresso. Press the "Rotary Switch" for 2 seconds. "The menu appears in the display. Navigate to MenuReference Keys > Espresso > Coffee strength. Select the desired coffee strength and confirm your selection
Select the Exit command to exit the menu
"The selected coffee strength is used for
the
next

espresso

preparations. InformationThe
default settings remain
valid

until they are changed again.

Zeev

November 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello,

that's nice that you think and answer - but quoting and referring to the BA doesn't really help me.
As I have already written several times, the submenu item "milk quantity" for Latte Macchiato, Cappuchino etc. is simply not available in the device / menu and therefore not selectable.

I just wanted to know if it is the same with other devices - ergo bug or function

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 09, 2019 09:31 pm

Expert

You should reset the device to factory settings... can also be selected via the rotary switch

...maybe this will help.