Advanced search

Lights are blinking

Omg

Gast_Elisabeth

November 23, 2019 04:42 pm

Unregistered

Hi. I simply start the cleaning program and got the brewingunit out then the ligths are blinking. The powerlight and the cleaningprog light blinking not syncronik. What is this. And I cant Get the brewingunit in to posision.

Gast_Elisabeth

November 23, 2019 04:44 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_Elisabeth @ November 23, 2019 04:42 pm)
Hi. I simply start the cleaning program and got the brewingunit out then the ligths are blinking. The powerlight and the cleaningprog light blinking not syncronik. What is this. And I cant Get the brewingunit in to posision.

ITS a Melitta caffeo solo

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

November 25, 2019 09:26 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22501

Mmh... Let the cleaning program run to the end before you remove the brewing unit... it is clear that the device will start to blink otherwise...

Brian Basco

December 17, 2019 10:31 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33270

The cleaning symbol flashes during the entire process anyway?! Or between the individual subitems... with the brewing unit removed, anyway.
Whether the power symbol also flashes (asynchronously) I
don't
know now spontaneously

When rinsing off the brewing unit, something can easily shift, when removing it pay attention to the position, then pushing it in again

usually

works

well.

But I also know that the solo in the programs like to "swallow" something - if you wait a long time between the subitems or get confused (brewing unit 2x out because tablet forgotten, drip tray in between out because coffee grounds containers forgotten, ....) So far, restarting has always helped, and then wondering whether the machine continues with the last program item or starts from scratch

The Solo may not be very user-friendly, but in the end it is very robust and technically uncomplicated.