Advanced search

Search schematic Saeco Royal Classic

ruNN0r

July 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 16947

Hello,
I am new here and have gotten a cheap Saeco Royal Classic.
I am very enthusiastic about the device and would like to optimize it a little bit now.
Since in our household somehow nobody has the idea to refill water and the location of the machine does not make the control of water and beans easier, I have now come up with the idea to install a water level control as well as a coffee bean control. Because it already bothers if the water is empty or the beans. You first have to vent the air and the coffee tastes stupid when the beans were empty... Technically, that's not the problem either. However, I am missing some data, better said a circuit diagram of the device so that I can connect my microcontroller better with the existing parts...

What also bothers me:
I cannot disconnect the heating plate on top, because then the machine does not work anymore sad.gif If anyone else has a tip I would really appreciate it. Because I do not need the heating plate...

Naturally I like to send circuit diagrams and PCB layouts for the control display if there is interest!

Kaffeeplanet

July 25, 2012 06:13 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3017

to the heating plate, which you can disconnect if a dleh with 2
loops verwendest.schirtpläne there is unfortunately no one since yet nobody has created one. you can email me once I would have there still a few questions to you

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.
Daher bitte lieber einmal zu viel als einmal zu wenig fragen.

Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen !