Advanced search

DeLonghi Esam 6700 front door disassembly

How's that work?

Patrik

April 28, 2014 07:58 am

Unregistered

Hello everybody

I have a big problem. Since the coffee in our ESAM 6700 has been running out of the door for some time now, I wanted to disassemble it today. Therefore I took out all screws on the backside and pressed them with the screwdriver onto the upper snaps. The door casing only came loose on the upper side. Unfortunately it is still stuck at the bottom and right of the door hinge. Unfortunately, I don't know how they can be solved there. Unfortunately, however, a spring part, which is apparently only held in place by the two door halves, has already come loose and fallen down in the casing. Now I have a half open door casing, don't know how to get it apart and I can't put it together anymore. sad.gif

Has anyone given me instructions on how to get the door paneling all apart?

Hearest thanks in advance

jokel

April 28, 2014 08:09 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 1411

You need to remove the side panels and the back panel. Then the top, there's a screw hiding in the grindstone adjuster. Then you can pull out the long hinge rod of the door upwards and remove the complete door.

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

Mal bist du Hund, mal bist du Baum.

Patrik

April 29, 2014 09:00 pm

Unregistered

Phew, but that's a lot of work huh.gif

I put the door back together again and saved the complete removal for later. But if it gets that complicated, I'll think about it again.

But thanks a lot for the help smile.gif

jokel

April 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 1411

is easy to do in a few minutes.

Greeting Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

Mal bist du Hund, mal bist du Baum.