Advanced search

Which Caffitaly Popcafè capsule machine.

I have 900 Popcafè capsules given away

Antoniomdmpo

March 02, 2024 07:04 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 73090

Good evening, I'm new to the forum and don't have much experience with coffee machines. I was given over 900 Popcafè capsules compatible with Caffitaly machines, only these capsules are already a 4 years old (about to expire). I had purchased a Caffitaly Sistema volta s35 machine on Amazon but encountered problems (I made the return). Basically, I would insert the capsule and the coffee would come out very cold and very little would come out; also, the brewing would happen in jerks: it would give a first brew shot and nothing would come out, a second brew shot and very little would come out, and finally a third brew shot with more coffee than the second brew but still very little. To me it seems a shame not to use the capsules but at the same time I don't feel like opening them every time and getting coffee to use in other machines/mokas. I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how I can solve this problem or if the machine to get is another one. Thank you very much everyone and have a good evening!