Advanced search

Replacement for a capsule machine

Linde82

February 22, 2021 09:19 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42951

Hi all
,I have been looking for a fully automatic machine to replace my capsule machine for a few weeks now but my search has so far raised more questions than it has answered.
I can not decide whether a ceramic or steel grinder is better and even if, then the question still stands in the room cone or disk grinder.
Then the aspect of longevity or repairability, I have the feeling with a newer model you can only do something wrong since all the spielerein with touch screen, app operation, ... in my eyes are only potential sources of error or not?
I'm honestly unsure because if I spend 700 or even 800 of course I also want the machine to last a while and can also be repaired if necessary (relatively) easy.
That's why I'm turning to you guys, hoping to get some tips that will lead me in the right direction.

In my household I drink about 40 - 50 cups of coffee/espresso a week.
I don't need a milk system, but if there is one on the machine, it doesn't bother me.
The only thing I would like to have is a "steam nozzle" or whatever it's called so that I can foam up milk when I feel like it.
The device should be easy to clean, so even parts that are inside should be easy to remove, if they need to be cleaned regularly. Also a cleaning program for in between I think is not wrong.
Are there machines that have a bean container that is "tight" so that the coffee does not lose its aroma too quickly?
I am relatively limited in space the machine must not be larger than 40 cm wide x 50 cm deep x 40 cm high.
Budget is 7 - 800, if it is a really very good model, then a bit more.
I would rather have buttons than a touchscreen or something like that, unless it makes no difference in terms of longevity.

Thanks for any suggestions/advice

LgLinde