Milk withdrawal not possible

Peter.J

March 09, 2020 06:20 pm

Unregistered

I'm glad of that!!!

Gast_Oliver

March 28, 2020 05:03 pm

Unregistered

Which part is the fine dust nozzle, not that I leave something out and I burn my fingers ^^

Greetings

Gast_Waltraud

March 29, 2020 11:40 am

Unregistered

Hello Oliver
,In the Jura user manual this means: take the milk system out of the combi-drain

You have to leave the whole thing outside.

wn   

April 18, 2020 10:06 am

Unregistered

Great tip, thank you very much. Pulling milk is now working again without any problems.

Greetings Walter

Gast_Nelly

May 03, 2020 02:00 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Waltraud @ Sunday, 08 March 2020, 15:34 hrs)
Dear Peter
,Thank you very much for your great tip!!!!! I just tried it
and it worked

!!!!!!

That's right, but unfortunately it only works once.

Peter.J

May 04, 2020 08:15 am

Unregistered

Hello Nelly
,then repeat and please clean the nozzles well once, with me it works now already over a long
period.

I repeat this procedure sporadically at irregular

intervals.

Mfg

Finni

August 31, 2020 07:48 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Peter J. @ Thursday, 05 March 2020, 4:30 pm)
We also have this milk problem with the z8. Even the manufacturer only gives unqualified information. "Temperature in the settings on lowest level", "Cleaning insufficiently done", "Decalcifying the device" etc.
The remedy is a very simple procedure: "Remove the complete fine dust nozzle, put the lid back on and without fine dust nozzle, request milk. Now only steam comes out of the remaining openings, but the really important thing is the flat stft on the right hand side, this now extends further, because the resistance of the nozzle is missing.
After inserting the nozzle, the milk supply works again without spraying even with temperatures above level 4.

biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot for this tip! our z8 still spits a little, but it's much better! thanks!

Hermensten3175

September 28, 2020 10:31 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 40972

QUOTE (Guest_Waltraud @ Sunday, 08 March 2020, 14:34 hrs)
Dear Peter
,Thank you very much for your great tip!!!!! I just tried it
and it worked

!!!!!!

Tried settings,temperature etc.,other milk container,other hose,other milk type,can't get milk,just splashes around uncontrolled. The milk foam still perfect. Who knows advice,I am slowly despairing. L.G. and thanks for your ideas

--------------------
search engine optimization

Gast_Hanni

November 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Unregistered

Hello everyone! We got a new Jura Z8 a week ago. Milk splashes uncontrolled in all directions when warm milk is used (I've tried all milk levels, nothing helps) Milk foam works. It's really annoying! such an expensive machine and then something like that! Does anyone have any ideas? Love Hannah

Wayne_Schlegel

December 12, 2020 06:08 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 23796

Salü
,I suppose the problem is the same everywhere and irrevocably due at some point with the appropriate number of milk deliveries from each fully automatic machine. There are tiny holes in the suction nozzles and outlets. These become clogged over the course of time. Regular use of cappuccino cleaner is indispensable and extends the period of time, but after a few thousand milk drink covers, milk deposits form on the relevant components. I've been through a few machines and at some point the problem of splashing milk and non-existent foam appeared.
Temporary remedy is the methods with rinsing, warm water, steam cover etc. But the problem comes back faster and faster. According to my experience, only a thorough cleaning of all parts coming into contact with me helps. I take cappuccino cleaner and, as far as possible, put the parts in it and clean them in it. There are tiny holes in the suction nozzles and outlets. I use interdental brushes from the dental hygiene department to deal with them. With them the parts can be cleaned without any problems. But take a really close look. If a hole is detected in a part, the counterpart should / must also have one. Only!!!! At some point in time, the outlet valve inside the unit will probably also be covered with coating. The part can be easily disassembled and cleaned (youtube "Cleaning the outlet valve"). Even if you replace the part as a precaution, the price for the part itself is only a few Euros. The disassembly is usually the bigger problem. If you are interested in this matter, you should not have 2 left hands and technical understanding. But in the net "you will be helped", mostly anyway. Afterwards the machine works again.
P.S.
Today I had just solved this problem on my Nivona. Now I had cappu again for afternoon coffee as it should be. Had this phenomenon with my Krups- and Jura machines also always after some thousand covers. These are simply standard errors of principle. Just like the piston seals of the brewing group. Either you take care of it yourself or you give the machines to us for regular maintenance! You don't drive your tin bodies until your oil has a margarine-like consistency, the wire mesh comes out of the tires and the spark plugs are glowing through. Similarly, the maintenance backlog for fully automatic machines should be considered. You can't buy and keep forever without maintenance!

LevKaan2002

January 08, 2021 01:39 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 42565

I think it's a metal pin what presses into the milk frother? during the process I pulled the side where the Michschlauch goes into the milk frother forward and it all comes PERFECT even at level 10 again...
however, I still have no idea how mann can Augleichen there? or the milk foam part wears out?
try it once please, during the process on the hose quiet 1-2cm carefully pull forward. the Mettalstifft is probably underduck / overpressure no idea am not a technician

February 26, 2021 09:45 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Peter J. @ Thursday, 05 March 2020, 16:30)
We also have this milk problem with the Z8. Even with the manufacturer there is only unqualified information. "Temperature in the settings at the lowest level", "Cleaning insufficiently carried out", "Decalcify the device", etc.
The remedy is a very simple procedure: "Remove the complete fine dust nozzle, put the lid back on and without the fine dust nozzle, request milk. Now only steam comes out of the remaining openings, but the really decisive thing is the flat nozzle on the right side, which now extends further because the resistance of the nozzle is missing.
After inserting the nozzle, the milk supply works again without splashing even with temperatures above level 4.
biggrin.gif

Wow
,Thank you so much!Am
but so excited.you have saved my day .
Thank you very much!

Indy

April 13, 2021 01:35 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 43360

My Jura Z8 (model 15299) is now just 14 months old and has about 1500 milk / milk foam on the clock.
After the milk froth reference for weeks worked worse and worse and I have tried many tips from various forums unsuccessfully, I finally contacted the Jura service. This is easy to reach and the ladies on the phone were friendly and helpful, however, I could not find out the cause of the problem despite various phone calls. It remained with the usual suggestions: Thoroughly clean the milk system, lower the temperature, etc.. Unfortunately, all this did not help at all. Conclusion: Bring the device to the service and have it repaired.
I then agreed with the Jura service to send me (under warranty) the milk system spare parts that I can replace myself without opening the machine: Jura part numbers 72240, 72239 and 72304Have
exchanged everything and lo and behold: the milk foam is perfect as on the first day!Conclusion

: with the steam nozzle distributor (part number 72304) it is a wearing part that (in a 4-person household) does not even survive the warranty period

Whether this is acceptable for a Jura Z8 (list price 2,749€), everyone must decide for themselves. It's just a pity that the Jura service hotline does not offer the steam nozzle distributor unsolicited as a solution, if you do not specifically ask for it. Jura could also point out in the manual that this part is to be replaced every now and then by the user. How about a 3-pack of steam nozzle manifolds (including new flange air valve if necessary) for e.g. 29€. The Claris filter is also available in a 3-pack. wink.gif

If you are interested:
After that I disassembled the old parts completely and was able to find the weak point quickly: in the steam nozzle distributor (item number 72304) there is a small rubber tube that is narrowed by a thorn during the milk/steam regulation

At this point, the rubber tube is torn due to the constant mechanical stress, so that in addition to the milk, secondary air is increasingly sucked in and thus the consistency of the milk foam is no longer correct. You can find the photos in the attachment.

Greeting Indy

Kato

June 02, 2021 05:12 pm

Unregistered

Thanks for the tip with the steam nozzle
,bought me a new one and now milk and milk foam comes again, perfect

Indy

June 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 43360

QUOTE (Kato @ Wednesday, 02 June 2021, 16:12)
Thanks for the tip with the steam nozzle
,bought a new one and now milk and milk foam comes again,perfect.

Hi Kato
you're welcome.
Thanks for your feedback. Do you still have the old steam nozzle? If so, you could also disassemble it if necessary. I would be interested to know if a hole in the rubber hose was the cause of the problem.
Greetings Indy

1Seite 234