Decalcifying program does not run through

CaffeO Barista T

jonny-do69   

May 02, 2016 10:57 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 7853

Hello everyone,

have problems with the decalcification of our Melitta. So far everything has always gone smoothly. I only suspected once or twice that the decalcification program was running twice in a row.

Now the decalcification program starts up normally at first, until the moment when the instructions to empty the bowl and container should come, rinse the water tank, then it normally rinses.
My just keeps on doing the decalcifying part - the progress bar is full for a long time, she keeps on doing it until the water is gone.
If the machine has been switched off after being switched on again, the message was displayed that the descaling program has been aborted and the machine is now rinsing. She did, too. After that, however, the message that the machine must be descaled still appears in the display.
Bin just at the third try...

Can someone help?

Thank you !!

Kaffeebohne09

January 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29841

kaffeechris

January 21, 2017 02:26 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Kaffeebohne09

January 23, 2017 11:43 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29841

kaffeechris

January 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Expert

--------------------

Böhnchenkenner

April 17, 2017 01:49 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30294

Happens if not all parts of the system could be descaled before the tank runs empty during descaling.
Try to fill in a little more water (with descaler) at the beginning. Instead of 0.5lt you take e.g. 0.8lt.

KnutB.

June 06, 2017 04:55 pm

Unregistered

Greetings,

>I also have the problem with my Melitta CI

I have always decalcified with special decalcifier for fully automatic coffee machines.

However, my program continues to run endlessly now - the progress bar is at the end - nevertheless the program continues to run. I also tried to let it run for a long time and hoped there would be an end

After then round 5 h (water tank refilled again and again and container emptied in the meantime)
I aborted --> He still says that a decalcification would be necessary.

Who knows advice

Peter.Amberger

July 07, 2017 07:09 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30700

hy,I would change the sensor for the water level indicator,one of my machines was already broken and the decalcification program didn't notice that the water tank is empty.

kaffeechris

July 08, 2017 12:35 pm

Expert

Hello, let it run empty until the pump gets louder. Actually then the next step should take place.

MfG Chris

--------------------

Gast_Reinhold

July 18, 2020 07:09 am

Unregistered

With my Cafeosolo I could solve the problem as follows: Start the descaling program, take out the water container immediately after starting, the program then ends the first cleaning step, then continue according to the operating instructions.

Gast_Reinhold

July 18, 2020 07:10 am

Unregistered

With my Cafeo Solo I could solve the problem as follows: Start the descaling program, take out the water tank immediately after starting, the program then ends the first cleaning step, then continue according to the operating instructions.

Gast_Gabriele

May 22, 2021 11:33 am

Unregistered

Thank you very much. This procedure has also solved the problem for me.

Gast_Hannes

July 23, 2022 01:38 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Reinhold @ Saturday, 18 July 2020, 07:10 PM)
With my Cafeo Solo I was able to solve the problem as follows: Start descaling program, immediately after the start take out water container, program then finishes the first cleaning step, continue then according to the operating instructions.

That's exactly how it worked for me. Thank you very muchHannes:

rojo

November 03, 2022 05:40 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Reinhold @ Saturday, 18 July 2020, 07:10 PM)
With my Cafeo Solo I was able to solve the problem as follows: Start descaling program, immediately after the start take out water container, program then finishes the first cleaning step, continue then according to the operating instructions.

So it finally worked for me!MANY
THANKS for the tip
!!!
smile.gifwub.gif

Gast_Anna

April 25, 2024 03:59 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Gabriele @ Saturday, May 22, 2021, 11:33 am)
Thank you very much. This procedure also solved the problem for me.

Many thanks for your help. I spent hours trying to outsmart the machine, but it was your tip that brought it to its senses smile.gif