Advanced search

Coffee beans flashing

mapa267

May 20, 2019 10:13 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34325

Hi everyone!
My Jura ena Micro has beans blinking alternately. When I then press on the bean it tries to suck in water with quite a noise, but nothing happens.
No water
coming
out. Can someone help

me

out?
Thank you in advance
! LG Marion

Kaffeepoint

May 25, 2019 11:52 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 28864

Is water coming out of the hot water nozzle? Has there been any cleaning with tablets recently? Is the chute free? Is a filter being used (first get out with the shit and try without)?

--------------------
KVA:WMF 800 ST: Lelit Bianca PL 162

mapa267

May 27, 2019 04:47 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 34325

Hello and thank you! There's
no water coming out of the nozzle. One hears that the machine tries to "pump" water but nothing comes out. It was cleaned
some time
ago

I

've already removed

the filter

The shaft

's clear, too.
LG

sb9x

July 22, 2019 01:00 am

Unregistered

Hi,

I have an ENA Micro 9 and a similar problem. During rinsing, the machine found it difficult to pass the water through. Occasionally the display showed that the system had to be filled - which only partly worked. I then disassembled the machine and checked all the hoses (i.e. just those where I got it) ...from the water tank via flowmeter to the pump and from the outlet valve back to the brewing unit. Right in between so ceramic valve and further I did not test. (I would have had to dismantle the whole machine)......no matter. ....I then carried out another decalcification although I had always decalcified regularly. But since we have a very high lime content here - I did not take the recommended dose but used the ratio 3:1.
Only then did the machine flush clean again. So there must have been some deposit in the device
Good luck

Andrew

July 24, 2023 10:50 pm

Unregistered

Hi,

I had the same problem, and agree that it is most likely a blocked pipe. Here’s my no-screwdriver fix:

I suspected limescale blockage, so half filled the reservoir with water plus 3 descaler tablets. Then I pressed the bean button to suck water into the system and repeated at intervals over 24 hours.

My thought process was that if you leave the descaler long enough to sit in the pipes, the head of the water will dissolve whatever’s there.

For good measure, I then ran a further couple of descaler and cleansing cycles through the system.

Have had success with two constipated Jura machines tongue.gif

Andrew