Advanced search

TB ESAM 4000B

sergiobrb   

August 13, 2011 01:29 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10572

Hello Kaffeegemeinde,

has already asked about 2 months ago, but unfortunately I only joined today. So my ESAM 4000 heats up like it wants, the TB looks like new, no deposits ect. but still exchanged for a new TB and the same problem. It heats like it lust has, if then the water becomes really hot, finger test with scalding effect made

sergiobrb

August 13, 2011 01:42 pm

Coffee lover

wasn't finished yet. So like I said, TB heats as he wants. Tempsensor I had also n new on it (with heat conducting paste):-) Ohm I don't have any more values in my head, but when I take water from a sink or steam tap, the water already cools down until only cold water comes. Electricity won't come back. So am I now correctly assuming that the power electronics are defective? Is there a solution, maybe, to have four defective planes lying around? I'll solder out the temple block and maybe it'll work. If I don't, I'm gonna have to order a circuit board anyway. Maybe I'm totally wrong and someone has a different idea.

mfg sergio

>greeting to Jockel

jokel

August 13, 2011 05:00 pm

Expert

Member No.: 1411

QUOTE (sergiobrb @ Saturday, August 13th, 2011)August 2011, 11:42 a.m.)
greetings to Jockel

Wink with the fence post or what biggrin.gif>

I'd say you're on the right track. If the values at the TB/Tempsicherg./Tempsensor fit, it should be the power electronics. If you follow the heating connections on the circuit board, you will come to a triac. Change this one.

Greeting Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

Mal bist du Hund, mal bist du Baum.

sergiobrb

August 14, 2011 08:27 am

Coffee lover

doesn�t want to get anyone too close, but who else could help? My problems lie in the power electronics, if one could find a fault diagnosis there to measure.

The new boards have an interface für the PC or? Only if, then the expert will only get one access or?

What are you doing professionally, maybe service technician at Delonghi and can read out boards........lol

So go now times your tip and then announce me.

greet Micha

sergiobrb

August 15, 2011 03:17 pm

Coffee lover

so here's the feedback.

Have exchanged the triac only unfortunately without success, I've already asked myself several times which component the cooling needs, well now I know it. What is the black box with the 70C specification?

What I noticed, when the BG goes to the TB to flush, clicks during the ride the relay for the engine control several times in quick succession and the BG stops (2-3 times) then it goes under the TB and immediately back again without flushing and stops under the coffee funnel. After some attempts and measurements everything works again without problems TB heats everything io. and suddenly this evil red triangle tongue.gif then nothing works anymore. It's a pity that you have to spend 70Eurons for a new Paltine, but maybe only a part of it has given up for a few cents.

jokel

August 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Expert

Maybe there is a wobbler somewhere in the power supply?

greeting Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

sergiobrb

August 17, 2011 07:24 pm

Coffee lover

Hello Kaffeegemeinde Hello Stefan,

so, I exchanged the new circuit board today and what shall I say, the TB has done again what it should. Only unfortunately the dropouts from the engine were still there, a bit lost, break and then on. During the pause he always ejected "errors" ( red triangle). Luckily I had a complete gear unit, which was replaced and it was clean. Does everything she's supposed to do and makes super cafe. Now it would only be necessary to test whether it was at all on the circuit board or whether it was all the time on the engine, pulse generator or reed. I'll test the old circuit board tomorrow and write a final report. Until then, thanks for the tip.

greeting Micha

sergiobrb

August 21, 2011 09:36 pm

Coffee lover

Hello coffee friends,

have now times the circuit board in another machine tested and there everything functions but the TB remains cold. So it was the power board itself, but nothing done wrong. Well so much for the finish, anyway thank you so much for your help Jockel. Do you know anything about Seaco machines?

Greeting Micha

jokel

August 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Expert

QUOTE (sergiobrb @ Sunday, August 21, 2011)August 2011, 19:36 hrs)
Are you familiar with Seaco machines?

Gruß Micha

Nö. biggrin.gif

greeting Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna