Advanced search

Melitta Caffeo CI - Water runs into a drip tray

Water/coffee runs into drip tray

-wolf-

December 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 31614

Thank you. New DV is in. Coffee also comes out where it should.

Only when cleaning apparently brought moisture into the grinder. I had to do it again because the coffee had settled and didn't arrive at the brewing unit.

Is it possible to dismantle the grinder? I didn't find any sensible instructions for that. Just for a complete replacement.

BlackSheep

December 24, 2017 08:44 am

Experienced

Member No.: 2529

[URL=https://komtra.de/media/files/Melitta-Caffeo-Barista-Bistro-CI-Gourmet-Reparatur-Anleitung-Ersetzen-und-Justieren-der-Mahlscheiben-A6571201070.pdf]
There is the decomposition explained.

Greß
BS

--------------------
Ich schaue hier nur noch ganz selten vorbei.
In verschiedenen anderen Foren bin ich mit
dem gleichen Nickname zu finden, falls mal
jemand Hilfe benötigt kann ich vielleicht dort
helfen.

-wolf-

December 24, 2017 09:53 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 31614

Thank you and happy holidays!

Pilsy

December 31, 2017 05:47 pm

Unregistered

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem. First of all: I have a Caffeo Barista T, type F 73/0-101: However, nothing has helped so far, but actually it has only become worse. At first I had the problem that the coffee was ground and moistened (pulpy ejection in the collecting tray for the coffee grounds), but then the coffee ended up in the collecting tray. Then I looked around the forum and everything pointed to the drainage valve. Said, done! Drainage valve reordered and installed. That worked well, too. I also exchanged the gasket immediately... I did not exchange the driver, but only cleaned it; because one really modestly comes at it.

Since then, however, no water at all has arrived in the brewing unit. When the coffee is ground, the pump is running and hot water is running into the drip tray.dThe ground coffee is thrown dry into the drip tray for the coffee grounds.

I checked the brewing unit in an identical machine. It's not her. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

The only thing that seemed strange to me when I changed the position of the drainage valve. The thick web points in the direction of the actuator, causing the valve to be slightly squeezed and the spring to point slightly upwards at the bottom. But this was also the case before and is described in the manual...

Thank you in advance for your ideas and a happy new year!

Many greetings
Pilsy

Falo

October 10, 2018 07:15 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
wanted to thank me for the tip here.
Drainage valve and the lifter exchanged (this round thing with the tine), 22€ and 30 minutes working time, machine running again, family is happy!

VG
Falo

arms.dirk@googlemail.com   

December 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Unregistered

What would be a troubleshooting and fixing for this problem.
Thanks in advance already times

Reins1

July 11, 2020 08:50 am

Unregistered

Hello, everyone,

I have a similar problem. I just can't seem to come up with a solution. Coffee maker: Melitta barista tWater cover works fine. The
following
parts have already been replaced

: outlet valve, ceramic valve new, three-way valve

new, 2x microswitches,

brewing unit overhauled (cleaned, lubricated, new seals) incl.

connection bracket new.
No coffee comes out of the spout when the coffee is dispensed, but the water comes
out
at the transition from the drainage valve to the brewing unit (
connection angle).
Please help me, as I
am
helpless in the meantime

Thanks in

advance.

Memel

July 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Unregistered

Exactly the same problem I have! same machine, same problem, same parts changed...the coffee ends up in the collection container! Have you now solved the problem?

Gast_Reinhard   

August 03, 2020 11:47 am

Unregistered

Hello,unfortunately I could not solve the problem so far. I still hope for help in the forum.
blink.gif

Alcano

August 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Unregistered

Hello, I now also have the problem that after changing the drainage valve, no more coffee is brewed and no more water comes out of the coffee nozzles, everything ends up in the collection container. The installation is correct and still it doesn't work, hot water works, rinsing doesn't go into the nozzles either, where do I have to check? Ask for tips and help. Many thanks and LG

Gast_Fatih

August 27, 2020 07:00 pm

Unregistered

Same problem. The coffee runs into the drip tray but the cleaning and rinsing work normally. DV is replaced.
In the video
you can
see
where the water runs down. Can anyone tell me what could be wrong with it?

https://vimeo.com/user122129702/review/452250695/f037937e83

Gast_Gast

June 18, 2021 11:56 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Fatih @ Thursday, 27 August 2020, 19:00)
Have the same problem. Coffee leaks into drip tray but cleaning and rinsing work normally.
DV has been replaced.

In the video you can see where the water is running down. Can anyone tell me from this what could be defective?
https://vimeo.com/user122129702/review/452250695/f037937e83

Hi
,I have the exact same problem as you.
Were you able to repair the machine and if so how?
Lg

Gast_Mak

June 23, 2021 09:47 pm

Unregistered

I also have equal problems..kaffee lauft bowl and rinse also..have everything well looked, parts you can see well have rainigt, cleaned, what should I change? after the Rainigung system no longer works

Anonymous   

July 07, 2021 09:25 am

Unregistered

With me it was like this: I have always taken powdered coffee. When you open the lid, you have to wait until the display says "Ground Coffee". If this is the case, you can try a coffee.

Gast_chris

October 25, 2021 11:49 am

Unregistered

Had these problems too and I think with me it was a dirty expansion tank.

1Seite 23