Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22979

Hello people,

>Data:
- Knowledge of mechanics and electronics available
- no measuring device available
- Jura Impressa E75

would be very pleased if someone could help us. Our Jura Imp. E75 has increasing difficulties to deliver hot water (quantity) since the steam/hot water knob is internally broken (torsion?).

- It is no longer possible to switch between steam and hot water.
- Hot water is running, but it is getting less and less and it takes a long time to fill a cup.
- Since then only a few droplets
- The rotary knob can be turned over its horizontal barrier (setting for hot water), while the vertical barrier (steam) is still intact. You feel that it is damaged when you rotate it.

Request help

Greetings

Forsake

Kaffeeplanet

December 28, 2013 08:43 pm

Expert

Member No.: 3017

open up, check what is broken, and exchange, or what else do you want to hear ?

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.
Daher bitte lieber einmal zu viel als einmal zu wenig fragen.

Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen !

rudi-03

December 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Expert

Member No.: 17460

Hello, did you open the machine or how do you know something's broken? The control knob may no longer engage properly in the guide on the steam valve. In addition, I would decalcify the machine properly and check the water-carrying parts for blockages / calcifications.

--------------------
Gruß Rudi

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

December 29, 2013 08:51 pm

Expert

Member No.: 22501

You'll have to open the device anyway to determine the primordial pocket... and then order the parts...

Forsake

December 30, 2013 03:26 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 22979

Thanks for the answers for now. I have not been able to open the machine yet because of visits and holidays.
At first:
Machine is not clogged because we really clean it very regularly and this for years.
I will simply tell you how it came to this. Visitor wanted to make coffee with milk foam at night:
- He turned the machine to steam around
- When he got the impression that the machine didn't stop generating steam he desperately pressed the keys around.
- In the eagerness of the fight he turned them off... But the machine was steaming just like before.
- Finally he turned the lever back to hot water and the machine stopped steaming and he went to bed without coffee.

The next morning, my mother told me, she wanted to make herself a coffee. However, there was something wrong with the lever. So she moved it back and forth until it cracked as she described it.

Since then nothing can be adjusted with the lever anymore and less and less water comes out of the vending machine.

Greetings