Advanced search

AEG Cafamosa CF100 - defective after cleaning

Error code for venting is displayed

Blumtopf

January 13, 2020 07:20 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36991

Hey guys,first of all thanks to the admin for the good help with the registration of my account! i
got a working AEG Cafamosa CF100 as a present, but it was quite dirty. So I cleaned them from old coffee and dirt and performed a "cleaning from the inside" according to the manual. Afterwards I let out a coffee to rinse, which looked good for the first time. But when I wanted to clean the swivel nozzle and turned the rotary switch, I got about 4cl water in liquid form, then some steam, and then both at once. I flipped the switch again and since then the display for "1 cup strong", "1 cup normal", "instant coffee" and "rinse" has been flashing. According to the manual, this is only the case during initial start-up and says that there is no water, i.e. air in the system. This is intended to remedy the situation by allowing steam to escape until it switches itself off
. It just doesn't. Has already switched off several times by itself and I have now already evaporated two full containers of water. Slowly I'm worried about my wallpaper

In the forum it was said that this is sometimes due to the flowmeter. I have cleaned this and

wink.gif checked

for smooth running

, but without improvement.

The pump runs constantly for a short time at the beginning and then goes into a "pulsing" mode. Is that normal? Where is the sensor actually located that

is supposed to detect

air in the

system?

A lot of dirt comes out of the nozzle, which is more grey/green than white.

Is there anything

more than pure decalcification that

can be done about it?
Thank you very much in
advance!-flowerpot

Blumtopf

January 14, 2020 05:34 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36991

-Released--Had
misinterpreted the instructions. You have to press and hold the rinse button while it is steaming. Well, at least now the device is clean.
wink.gif