quickmill 05000

subtleties

DerTrommler

September 04, 2009 05:54 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3707

Hello,
so I bought a brewed Quickmil 05000 fully automatic derivative (fully automatic Crono from Poccino) yesterday and picked it up today biggrin.gif . I still have to replace the seals, but thanks to many explanations in the net and here in this forum, after initial difficulties (grinder adjustment went max. to 5 in the direction of fine) also decent espresso for a Latte Macciato came out.
But I still have a few questions:
I read somewhere that it would make sense for the thermoblock to set the temperature to 100 degrees instead of 94 degrees, as this would make the temperature more stable and the espresso would gain more taste.
Has anyone done this?
Furthermore, the question for me would be to what extent there is a difference to the newer machines in the outlet of the grinder in connection with the newer plastic cover behind the lid?
Greß Michael

mr.smith

September 05, 2009 12:35 am

Barista

Member No.: 1471

the one with the temperature would interest me too !
Never heard of it. dry.gif

What do you mean by the flour slide ?

Gruß
Jürgen

--------------------
Quick th mill

DerTrommler

September 05, 2009 09:08 am

Coffee drinker

Hello,
from the feeling here I would say that if it would go differently in the inclination and possibly a little deeper would go better. It's already a little pissed off. With the temperature that I had read somewhere in the net, whereby the representative of the company Picco... said that this had already been done on mine. I'm not sure. I'll look again and then post here. The conclusion was that the temperature increase should be better in any case.
Greß Michael

DerTrommler

September 07, 2009 06:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello,
so once again a little surfed in the net and set that already the setting of the instantaneous water heater is 105 degrees and then 94 degrees should come out effectively. It's a pity that you can't set this as you would with a Jura, for example. Is that technically possible??
Furthermore, the question for me would be whether a manometer should still be retrofitted (~100€) and to what extent fitting ventiel is worthwhile to limit the pressure to 9-9.5 bar.
Greß Michael

DerTrommler

September 11, 2009 09:40 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello,
so the right valve for brewing pressure reduction comes. I'm curious. someone knows what the dip switch is for on the power supply board. Saw one here on the net where it all stood up. This is not so with me.
Greeting Michael

DerTrommler

September 19, 2009 06:02 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello,
so now finally found delicious coffee and still the right setting. rolleyes.gif I find it a little fiddly, but if it fits a cappu or a latte is really tasty tongue.gif . In the meantime my machine sounded very loud during the brewing process. So take off the black cap, clean everything behind it and add a little oil on top so it can give better. Thus absolute silence. I would also like to see that from the grinder. This is actually very quiet without beans (disassembled, grinding discs cleaned and new grease put into the gearbox). I don't know if it increases in volume because the bean container is inside the grinder. This is not the case in law, for example. Does anyone have an idea?
Greeting Michael

mr.smith

October 15, 2009 03:20 pm

Barista

A QM must be loud !
(But a cushion on the bean container also goes ) ph34r.gif

--------------------
Quick th mill

DerTrommler

January 08, 2010 07:44 pm

Coffee drinker

So once something new in the new year. Since the fuse often flew out, once opened and see there a little water at the connection to the thermoblock. Again straightened and once immediately a pressure reduction to 9 bar installed. and see the espresso goes even better. rolleyes.gif Simply rounder and more pleasant. I currently have a breaker from Ticino. Very tasty. Well only disadvantage: The spresso from the Z5 does not want to taste my wife and me so at all anymore. blink.gif
So dear greetings,
Michael

Dr.Bellows

January 30, 2010 01:40 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 3657

Hello drummer,

Congratulations on the QM05000 and the good espresso, which hopefully is also the time to enjoy.
I would be interested to know which grease can be used for lubricating and where to get it.
IMHO should be acid-free and food safe.where can you get something like that ?

QM05000A

February 02, 2010 05:20 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 7039

Hello!

I clean all gaskets with a little tap or fitting grease, available in small and large tubes in the DIY store in the sanitary department and is cheap, hot water resistant and non-toxic and tasteless.

LG Matthias

mr.smith

February 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Barista

BG does not need to be greased at QM.
After a few coats after cleaning
is lubricated enough with the layer of coffee oil.

Gruß
Jürgen

--------------------
Quick th mill