Advanced search

Tips for a new capsule coffee machine

Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie or Jolie Plus?

Giovanni89

January 31, 2021 05:57 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42767

I have a 2011 Nescafè Dolce Gusto machine that has been giving me a number of problems lately, I've had to get my hands on it several times. Especially with regards to the on/off button being faulty. Clearly it's not that I use it all the time but only every so often. Now I would like to try another type of machine and I thought in the meantime to finish the remaining capsules. I was evaluating the Lavazza A Modo Mio and I was thinking of taking the Jolie, which seems simple enough to use. However, I don't know whether to take the classic Jolie or the Plus. A friend of mine who is a promoter of these machines explained to me the difference between the two, I don't know if maybe in addition to the fact that the Plus has an extra button to make ristretto coffee, I don't know if the quality and general performance is worth investing that extra money compared to what the basic Jolie costs.

MarioR20   

June 23, 2021 11:12 am

Unregistered

Hi! I bought a spinel CIAO on the Romagna Vending website. It's a small-large espresso coffee machine with pods, in my opinion it's the ideal solution for the office or home, I found it great.
They also have machines with capsules.

lucapasque

September 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 45627

In general, I'd recommend ruling out those options and buying a coffee maker from De'Longhi magnifica s. I've been using it for a long time. Plus, it included free nespresso capsules, so I haven't regretted my purchase at all!