Advanced search

EA9010 Basic setting steam nozzle

Confusion after jammed nozzle

Gast_Dennis

January 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Unregistered

Hello together!

I have the problem since the manual cleaning of the steam nozzle that the steam nozzle had jammed at the inner tank and was not retracted into the tank. It sounded as if something had jumped over somewhere, which has now put the whole motion sequence off track.
The question is, how do I get the steam nozzle system into the basic position, which moves it correctly again?

Can someone give me a hint, or do I have to take it to service?

Many thanks in advance!

Greß
Dennis

MPfarrdr

February 02, 2019 09:44 am

Unregistered

Moin,

Just have the same problem. cleaning of the steam nozzle and now clattering...
Get any insights?

JonFr

March 28, 2020 09:58 am

Unregistered

Hi

Same problem here, did either of you manage to fix it? Any help appreciated.

Kevoon   

June 12, 2020 12:19 pm

Unregistered

I have the same problem, from one moment to the next it rattles at the steam nozzle, it can no longer start up completely. There's nothing in the way of blocking it. Error 56.

LAmert

September 16, 2020 01:30 pm

Unregistered

Hello I have the same problem, we were on holiday for a week and when my wife wanted to make cappuccino this morning the nozzle went out and rattled when it was lowered and stopped the brewing process, after that the nozzle didn't go back to the starting position.

From the noise I would say that it is jammed or not in the right driveway anymore.

Please push the subject up.

I will try to open the machine at noon today.

LAmert

September 16, 2020 05:41 pm

Unregistered

So machine is open, error found. A tooth in the gear for the vertical adjustment of the nozzle is broken, so the unit can't drive anymore. Unfortunately I have not found a single spare part yet. Only one shop for the whole milk unit costs 88,- € and is sold out. www.franken-profi

If someone has more information please contact me:

lars.marx@gmx.de

I'd appreciate it if you could give me some pointers.

Gast_Toto

November 03, 2020 01:46 am

Unregistered

Hello,

the gear wheel can be printed relatively easily. The distance between the gears is according to the standard.

Since the wheel is in the gearbox and fortunately doesn't have to withstand a lot of stress, the printed one will hold well.

Maybe I can make the file available for printing. Printed by my brother-in-law. I'll have to ask him.

LG

Gast_Yvonne

November 30, 2020 06:43 pm

Unregistered

Hey, we have a 3d printer... would you mind grabbing that file for us? Because we also have this stupid problem sad.gif

Gast_Martin

December 31, 2020 02:02 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Toto @ Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 01:46 PM)
Hello,

the gear wheel can be printed relatively simply. The spacing of the gears is according to standard.

Since the wheel sits in the gearbox and fortunately does not have to withstand much stress, the printed also holds well.

Maybe I can provide the file for printing. Printed my brother-in-law. Must ask him times.

LG

Hi, can you possibly print this gear for me?

Mfg

Wiesel

May 18, 2021 10:04 am

Unregistered

Hi I have the same problem the gear has lost a tooth sad.gif can someone provide me with the file for the gear

ThL

May 19, 2021 05:27 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43638

QUOTE (Guest_Toto @ Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 00:46 PM)
Hello,

the gear wheel can be printed relatively simply. The spacing of the gears is according to standard.

Since the wheel sits in the gearbox and fortunately does not have to withstand much stress, the printed one also holds well.

Possibly I can provide the file for printing. Printed my brother in law. Must ask him times.

LG

Hello with me the gear is also defective can someone provide me with the file for the gear

humi1510

August 08, 2021 11:15 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43814

Is there already someone who has received this print file of the gear?
Or is there a photo of the gear? I have possibly found a replacement that can be purchased individually!MfG
Micha

Gast_Mike

November 21, 2021 09:22 am

Unregistered

Hello, I have same problem with jammed nozzle in my machine. Anyone can help me with print file of gear please?

Gast_Lars

December 01, 2023 03:51 pm

Unregistered

I am also at a loss for the gear unfortunately; can anyone help?