Advanced search

Michbezug Jura Z8

Milk withdrawal not possible

Gast_Andrea

July 23, 2019 03:54 pm

Unregistered

Hello dear forum
,Since nobody can help me, I turn to you. In March new Jura Z8 bought, milk foam always perfect, no matter in which settings, with pure milk supply the milk splashes. Machine was four times with Jura, there always perfectly, machine was exchanged. Now I have the same problem with the new machine. Milk comes from the wireless cool control. All settings, temperature etc. tried, other milk container, other hose, other milk type, can not obtain milk, splashes only uncontrolled around. The milk foam continues to be perfect. Who knows advice, I'm starting to despair. L.G. and thank you for your ideas.

Kaffeepoint

September 07, 2019 09:57 pm

Advanced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 28864

Just warm the milk on the stove. The problem is in front of the machine.

--------------------
KVA:WMF 800 ST: Lelit Bianca PL 162

Karsten Heilemann

September 27, 2019 07:15 pm

Unregistered

The milk temperature is set too high.

Gast_Marion

November 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Unregistered

We have exactly the same problem, with such a high-priced machine it simply can't be. The
problem has been with us since the purchase at the beginning of October and all three attempts by Jura to solve the problem failed

Mojon

November 13, 2019 12:07 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36220

QUOTE (Kaffeepoint @ Saturday, 07. September 2019, 20:57 Uhr)
Just warm the milk on the stove. The problem is in front of the machine.

It's a very pointless answer that won't help anybody.

I have the same machine and the same problem.

My Z8 will now be sent in..... I'm curious.wacko.gif

Hocksteiner

December 30, 2019 02:45 pm

Unregistered

We also have the same problem with the only 3 months old Jura Z8.
The
milk portion
works
but mostly it splashes in all directions.

Called customer service today, the gentleman told me that the milk temperature was set too high and I should turn it down to level 1 - test it and increase the level until it starts to spray, set the last level. Done, at level 5 was the end, set at level 4.

This went well twice and then the spraying started again.
Especially with latte macchiato
, it always sputtered, no matter what level. So I called again -
this time a lady who told me that it has to do with different outside pressures, that the machines are manufactured in Switzerland and that the air pressures there are different than in Germany - 1. Hard to imagine that a machine cannot be adapted, 2. I am not interested in a machine for 2 thousand EUR. The thing is supposed to work, whether on
temperature level 1 or on level 10. in
any case I went through the latte macchiato with the lady on level 1
- no splashes!since
it was really only a demonstration effect, I started a second latte and serve there
SPLASHES again.
They have recorded the data and are now sending me
spare parts.
Will this help
?

We'll see...

Gast_Lenachen

January 01, 2020 08:54 am

Unregistered

A healthy new one!

I have the same problem with milk.
I'll only know if I'm making a latte macchiato. The first glass works. And then only the spittle comes
out.

I haven't talked to any customer service. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong first. It cannot be due to the lime (because this machine is very new). Nor on the milk hose... I'm trying to keep the milk temperature down

I would be very interested to know who has found a solution.

Hansa1176

January 03, 2020 04:51 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I've had the same problem lately.
If you hold the milk container up or put it in a high position
, the

milk connection works smoothly for us

Wait for a spare part too.

Gast_Lenachen

January 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Unregistered

I have also found a solution. I held up the milk can and it worked great. Then I shortened the milk hose and it runs great! No more problems. Because the milk hose was too long, no pressure could build up.
Check it out!!!

Consti

January 21, 2020 04:02 pm

Unregistered

Hi, we bought a Z8 in December and the same problem with the milk. Sometimes it works, then the milk squirts like crazy again. With milk foam everything runs smoothly. We have tried to hold the milk container over the outlet, but unfortunately it does not always work. Has anyone already found a solution or could Jura help someone with this problem?

Gast_Mark

January 27, 2020 06:56 pm

Unregistered

Hi there
, can't believe
it.
New Z8, after one week of operation also only 80% splashing milk supply. We also have the CoolControl 1 liter. The Jura hotline cannot be reached via the service number (band says the call cannot be forwarded). Today then with the trade in Hannover on the phone, the
things in question on the phone gone through and tried, no solution. Well, I guess I'll have to go back to Hanover. Or does anyone else here have an idea?

You have a good evening.

smile.gif

Gast_Mark

January 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Unregistered

So, after I went to the service this morning and of course there was no fault to be found, I started the machine up again at home with an uncomfortable feeling. Well, what can I say - again with the milk. Then I tried room-warm milk and not the milk from the CoolControl. Hmm, it worked perfectly. So somehow the milk seems too cold. Since the CoolControl is not excluded for the Z8, but the interaction of the two components is apparently not reliable, I try a little more. If it doesn't work out, I take the CoolControl and the Z8, and drive to the service station again.

Birgit ZH

February 09, 2020 11:19 pm

Unregistered

Hello everybody
,we also had problems with the milk supply of our 2,5 years old Jura Z8 since 3 weeks : the milk foam worked
, but when sucking the milk for hot milk it splashed like crazy and didn't draw enough milk, so that the coffee specialities didn't taste good anymore.

After an odyssey with the Jura hotline and 2 different certified Jura repair shops with several attempts to repair the machine, the following has now been successful: the replacement of the complete fine foam nozzle and not only of individual parts of the fine foam nozzle

!

We can now finally use our Z8 again and I hope to be able to help you with my contribution.

wink.gif

Peter J.

March 05, 2020 04:30 pm

Unregistered

We also have this milk problem with the Z8. Even the manufacturer only provides unqualified information. "Temperature in the settings at lowest level", "Cleaning insufficiently carried out", "Decalcifying the appliance" etc.
The remedy is a very simple procedure: " remove complete fine dust nozzle, put lid back on and without fine dust nozzle, request milk. Now
only steam comes out
of the
remaining openings, but the really decisive thing is the cursory stft on the right-hand side, this now extends further, because the resistance of the nozzle is missing. After inserting the nozzle, the milk supply works again without spraying even with temperatures above level 4.
biggrin.gif

Gast_Waltraud

March 08, 2020 03:34 pm

Unregistered

Dear Peter
,Thank you very much for your great tip!!!!! I just tried it

and it worked

!!!!!!

Seite 123