Advanced search

Philips EP3246/70 constantly dripping milk container

Lattego

Gelihh

October 29, 2021 10:05 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 39208

Hello dear coffee drinkers, I have for about 1 1/4 years the Philips Latte Go and am by and large yes quite satisfied. Unfortunately, but not with the milk container. After about 1/2 year, the drama began. Suddenly the milk container dripped when I wanted to carry it to the sink to pour out the remaining milk. I then got a new one from Philips. It then drew milk without end even when the container had been empty for a long time. OK that was because of the machine. Repair!!! It came with a new container. It dripped from the beginning. I have no idea what else to do. It never gets cleaned in the dishwasher but only under hot water. It is treated like a raw egg anyway. Now I would be interested if I am the only one with this problem. LG

GS

November 21, 2023 09:53 am

Unregistered

We have known about this problem for 2 years. Phillips has not changed anything to date sad.gif

Gast_Ingrid

January 27, 2024 03:17 pm

Unregistered

I know that too. This is the second time the milk frother has dripped. Buying a new one from €35, that's crazy. My next machine will be a different one.

meister08

March 23, 2024 02:05 pm

Unregistered

hey
for us too. we've had the machine for about 3 years now. after 1 1/2 years there was hardly any foam... we got a new free replacement from amazon... now the same drama again, that hardly any foam is produced. we use the water filter system and clean it constantly... but somehow the system is probably quite well thought out... but not very durable... unfortunately... because I don't feel like rinsing out the hoses...

let's see if amazon will let us have another one... or the manufacturer. biggrin.gif