4elowek

February 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42910

Hello everyone,

I am new here and have a question directly biggrin.gif
Have already looked around here, but nothing suitable to my problem found,
If I have overlooked something, I apologize.
I repair KVA's professionally. Recently we have also started repairing Nivona machines.
That they are almost identical to Melitta, it is also so far no problem. The only thing I can't explain and which only happens with Nivona is the following: Machines come in with the error description, the brewing group would stick. Most of the time it is in the position where it wants to return to the home position after brewing.
Now I have found out that the crema valve in the brew head is clogged with fine ground coffee. As a result, the grounds are being pushed out the other way, which is through the inlet spout. And if both sides are closed, the brew group will not move either. It can't be because the grind is too fine, I've already tested it. the big question is where does the fine ground coffee come from? My approach was first that, the sieve of the brew head is not properly, but that is not so. Then I tested different grinding cones and rings, assuming that maybe the grinder is not running cleanly. Didn't help much either. I have to say that it takes time until the whole thing is clogged, sometimes after 30-40 coffee pulls. Sometimes after 1-2 months with the customer.+So
, is a long text laugh.gif
Maybe someone knows some advice for me, I would be very grateful