Krups EA 8000 cleaning tablet

Cleaning tablet does not dissolve

hoffmann80

April 25, 2016 09:27 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 28701

Hello,
have a problem cleaning the Krups EA 8000.

The cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly and is almost completely transported into the coffee grounds container after the first cleaning interval.
In addition, at the beginning of the first cleaning interval, only a little water runs into the cup below. Instead, the water runs almost completely into the collecting tank.
This was, I think, different with the first cleanings. Here I had to empty the full cup after the first interval. Then the rinse program started.

Does anyone have the same problem and can help me? Can anyone describe the cleaning interval (Clean) to me?

love greetings

>Mark Hoffmann

tk78

May 26, 2016 11:39 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 28818

Hello,

We have exactly the same problem since today...

Is there possibly a solution for it in the meantime?

Is it possible to reset the machine to factory settings?

Gast_ste

November 11, 2018 04:43 pm

Unregistered

Hi.
I have the same problem. At first I thought it was cheap replacement tablets, but with the original XS3000 we now have the same problem - it doesn't solve itself.

birgitgoebel

January 28, 2019 03:00 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 33603

We have the same problem with the EA815 here's something new?

mikel66

March 30, 2019 05:29 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 20660

Welcome to the club! Our two and a half year old EA 801R has had the same problem for over three months now.
Where are the experts staying?

BeisselJP

September 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Unregistered

Did you get a positive answer to that then?

Gast_Rick

December 07, 2019 01:56 pm

Unregistered

Give the tablet a push so that it falls properly into the machine
Mfg

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

December 08, 2019 08:03 pm

Expert

Member No.: 22501

It is best to take a tablet that fits well into the device and dissolves quickly.

Old tablets quickly become unusable.

Kotti

January 13, 2020 11:26 am

Unregistered

Had a similar problem with my EA 817, an older tablet got stuck in the slot. The next one didn't move on. I unscrewed the Torx screw, pulled out the insert and removed the blockage.
I didn't know what it looked like underneath either. But it is no problem to "push" the shaft with a screwdriver or something similar, the shaft is 8cm long. Until then, nothing can be destroyed.
The

reason is probably that the tablets used are larger than the originals and therefore tend to get stuck

Gast_Guido

February 26, 2020 03:04 pm

Unregistered

HI. I already had the previous tablet stuck in the box, which - I suspect - got stuck due to the steam. Open and look and/or push ... both no problem.
Greetings
wink.gif

S. Rogge

April 24, 2020 05:31 pm

Unregistered

I have also since third clean the problem, got the original tablets from Krups, they should actually fit. And if there's really another test in there, do I always drink it with you?

Gast_Jutta

May 02, 2020 08:02 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Guido @ Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 15:04 hrs)
HI.
In my case the previous tablet was already stuck in the box, which - I suspect - got stuck due to the steam.
Open and look and/or push it ... both no problem.
Greetings wink.gif

This tip was extremely helpful. Thank you very much for it. I also
scraped
old tablet remains out of the shaft
, despite original Krups tablets. I'll just fill in the tabs crumbled
wink.gif

Gast_Anke   

August 23, 2020 11:18 am

Unregistered

So: I have newly bought Tabs, have cut them in half and also replenished them in the shaft... but it still looks like all of you. Most of the water runs into the collecting container of the machine and the two halves of the Tabs fall almost "unused" into the pomace container.
It's a pity that Krupps does not comment on this.

Denja

October 10, 2020 11:11 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (hoffmann80 @ Monday, 25 April 2016, 21:27 hrs)
Hello
,have a problem cleaning the Krups EA 8000.

the cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly and after the first cleaning interval it is almost completely transported into the coffee grounds container.
Also, at the beginning of the first cleaning interval, only a little water runs into the cup placed underneath. Instead, the water runs almost completely into the collection container.
This was, I think, different for the first few cleanings. Here I had to empty the full cup after the first interval. Then the rinsing program started.

Does anyone have the same problem and can help me? Can anyone describe the sequence of the cleaning interval (Clean) to me?

Kind regardsMark

Hoffmann

I have the same problem

Gast_Freddy

November 29, 2020 04:07 pm

Unregistered

Hello

I have the same problem Tablets do not dissolve and then fall into the coffee container on the side

Lg.

Seite 123