Melitta Caffeo Barista TS F85/0-102

Problems after descaling and cleaning

Albert64

December 10, 2022 11:59 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 9740

Hello,

After I did the reported descaling and coffee cleaning, the problems with my Melitta Caffeo Barista TS F85/0-102 started.

After that was done machine turned off, the next day I wanted to pull a coffee, machine started normally but no rinse water came out of the spout, but the program continued to run, grind beans, only then no coffee came out.
The troubleshooter revealed that there was a deposit in the Y-shaped outlet valve.
Cleaned and it ran.

The next day then the surprise when starting.
After switching on, the rinsing process began, but broke off with the message Fill water tank. Which is full.
After confirming with OK, without taking the tank down, the process continued, but without a drop of water coming out of the spout.
After that, coffee can be brewed without any problems, which works fine until the machine is off again for a longer period of time, but every time the machine is started with a rinse cycle, it starts all over again. Same procedure as before...

Since then, the foam also makes problems, milk comes normally, but when foaming comes only gesprudel.

Meanwhile, I have a second time descaling, coffee and milk cleaning program made, all without improvement.

Schlawi

December 10, 2022 01:56 pm

Expert

Member No.: 14628

What kind of descaler do you use?

Albert64

December 10, 2022 07:27 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 9740

Liquid Durgol Universal descaler.

Opened again today, the valve was perfect, milk system disassembled, and put in Melitta milk system cleaner.
But did not bring any improvement.
After the start is only water in the drip tray.