Advanced search

EQ 9 S 500 or EQ 700 Integral

Purchase advice

Gast_Lucas

November 24, 2021 09:16 pm

Unregistered

Hello
,we want to buy a fully automatic coffee machine from Siemens. Unfortunately we can not decide between the EQ 9 S500 and the EQ 700 Integral.

The question also relates to whether there is not soon a new EQ 9 ? We didn't want to buy a machine that has been on the market for 3 years and then next week the new version of it comes out.

Since the EQ 700 Integral just came out this year, that became an option to the EQ 9.

Now the question which machine is better ? If the EQ 9 is better, can we still buy it without the new machine coming out next week/month. Not that we then buy an "old" machine.

Unfortunately I haven't found an answer on the net yet, so I'm hoping for some good advice.

Thank you very much!

GreetingsLucas

Jan gast

December 22, 2022 07:39 pm

Unregistered

Moin,

A successor for the eq9 s500/s700 is already available - the eq900. However, this is priced significantly higher than the s500. In the end, the wheel is now not reinvented in coffee machines. Regarding the model age, my concerns are limited. The question is rather whether the s500 (current 1040€) is worth the extra cost compared to the eq700 (899€).