Quickmill Monza 5010 Group error

vIrus

November 07, 2017 07:41 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2658

Hello,

badly I have an annoying problem with my Monza. sad.gif

>It's not easy to describe with words. I'll try`it anyway.
After the grinding process the "scraper" moves twice, with which the ground coffee is pushed into the marc container without brewing process
. The brewing process only takes place afterwards.

The behaviour started sporadically until rarely 2-3 weeks ago. Little by little it happened more and more often and since about 3 weeks I can only get my espresso after a "cold start". As soon as the machine is on a little longer I can't get an espresso anymore.

In the meantime the machine stops as soon as it is warm a little longer with the message "Group error". The upper piston stops somewhere.
And even then only a very long cooling down (4-5 hrs.) of the engine helps again.
I have already done a factory reset without improvement.

For safety and better illustration, I have made a video that I
link to if needed.

I'm sorry, but it's quite hard for me to interpret what the problem could be. Whether a sensor, the mechanics or the electronics, I don't know how to determine it.

Therefore I hope very much for your experience and help, so that I can order the correct component and replace it.

VG

Biflindi

February 14, 2019 07:55 am

Unregistered

Did you ever solve the problem? I am having the same error come up.

vIrus

February 14, 2019 05:42 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2658

No, I'm afraid not.
Also emails to qickmill workshops remained unanswered.
Even the quickmill support doesn't reply to any of my emails.

Biflindi

February 15, 2019 12:51 am

Unregistered

That's too bad, I emailed them as well but haven't heard back.

I read someone mentioned a factory reset on another forum but I can't find any instructions. Do you know anything about resetting the unit?